Yugioh Crossovers 67 members · 44 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I posted this question in a four previous YGO groups so far but I want to ask this in other groups such as this one too to see if others saw any. Wanting to expand my search.
Hope this isn't considered spamming or anything, I do try to change up my post so they won't look completely identical there.

Anyway, are there any YGO fics out there where Spike gets to duel?
Especially ones where it takes place in the Equestria Girls universe(like where the events of the show happened rather than a completely different human AU and such) or in regular Equestria.
Its just that I keep seeing so many fics where Spike is in said fics but sadly doesn't he get to duel, especially due to he's stuck as a dog there.
It really makes me wishes the EQG show writers didn't made Spike into a dog like that..
Since pretty much he got screwed hard in more ways than one due to that.
(Whats worse is how they kept having Spike brush this aside even though not being able to duel due to being a dog is really a bad thing)

I did found a quite a handful of stories where he got to duel but sadly its either he's ultimately in the shadows of others or the fic is left unfinished for a long time(heck, all 3 fics I found that is left unfinished are ones where Spike is the main protagonist).
Even then, there's still not much fics there where he got to duel, and its just saddening for me.
I think I only found a few fics(two from the same author who's still active on here) where Spike gets to duel and said fic(s) are still alive(as in not left hanging for so long) there, while he isn't in the shadows of others so far.
But that was it.
So I am just seeing if there are any other stories out there where Spike got to duel(and hopefully isn't in the shadows of others there).
Yeah.. sorry about asking this in four other groups too..

Don't know if this is what you want, but I'm currently working a chapter for my story that has Spike turning into a human for quite a while and he competes in a duel.

Which story is it and which chapter? :0

It's a chapter that I haven't published yet for my story.

Ok.
Which deck would he be using?

For context, I had him use a dragon deck. With a little bit of cards that Joey used in his deck. Again, to understand, I need to publish the chapter for all to see.

Ok then.

Happen to found your fic months ago but haven't begun reading it yet(due to nervousness and other habits and such).

Kind of surprised about Spike being able to turn into human form.
I don't get why wouldn't more authors at least use that idea, where Spike gets the ability to turn human so he can duel.
There's only one other fic where Spike uses something to be human(and actually shown he is bothered by the fact he's a dog) to be able to duel.
Sadly that fic is left hanging

Don't worry, take all the time you need to read my fic. I promise it'll be worth your time. And as for Spike dueling, well I just now decided that he should take part in the final duel that I have planned for a specific arc that I'm doing. So thanks for that, man.

Ok then.
Looking forward on seeing how well Spike duels and such.

Wonder what powerful dragons Spike might use?
I have started to read the fic by the way.
Only on chapter 1 though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10