The Cupcakes and Cuddles Club 188 members · 499 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Silver Screen
Group Admin

There's this girl I like. I've liked her for over 6 years. But she has only ever seen me as a little brother.

She knows I had feelings for her in the past, but now we're just really good friends. We were living on opposite sides of the country for a few years now, so I tried moring on, and I have tried to move on. Though, I never managed to hit it off with anyone, while she had two boyfriends in the meantime. However, I think those feelings from before are starting to rise again, now that she has moved back into the region.

She knows how important she is for me and has stated that she felt the same for me, just mot romantically, and I wanna tell her I love her, but I fear the consequences. Not that she starts laughing at me, but that things start getting awkward between us, or worse, she breaks off contact entirely. I don't want to imagine a world where I don't ever get to see her again. The thought is simply unbearable to me.

What should I do? Of course, she answer is to lay it on the table, but how could I possibly do that?

Honestly, the easiest thing you can do is just talk it out. Sounds intimidating, I know, but confessing your feelings to her is the best you can do. Say how you feel about her and if the two of you could possibly give the relationship one more chance. Also, don't forget to emphasise that if she wants to stay just friends, that you'll respect that, and that you'll mkae sure this won't affect your friendship in any way.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

I agree with Everfree here. In situations like this I think it's best to tell the person how you feel. Confessing your feelings is always a risk because you never know how the person will respond. But one way to think about it is that they might say yes.

I think one thing you can do is just tell her how much she means to you and no matter what you would like to stay in contact with her because she's a very valuable person to you.

I hope that this advice helps and good luck to you my friend. Many hugs to you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3