MacinDash Community 211 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
KarmaDash
Group Admin

I just went through ALL the fics in the group making sure there were in the correct folders.

I also, went and added a description for each folder so you know exactly what your getting hopefully to make things easier. So a few little things for you to know are below, feel free to skip this post, I just wanted to post to make sure everybody know's my system heh heh :twilightsmile:

1. Only fics that are actually tagged with the big "M" symbol will be found in the "Mature" section, all fics that ate rated "E/T" will be found in the non-mature (Even if they contain the sex tag, because it the ratings tag that I'm going by)

2. If you want to submit your own fic ... OH LOOK! I have now added a "Submission" folder so that and admin can accurately put your fic into the correct folders. But it also mean that the fic has been submitted therefore giving members a notification that they know "Look more MacDash you can read" (Or is that just me? I stalk this ship so hard)

3. I'm hoping that this system is much easier to understand compared to the older group, so if you feel like I need to add any new sub-folders please just let me know and I'll get to it A.S.A.P

Thanks for reading,
Your mostly friendly owner ~Karma

KarmaDash
Group Admin

4816462 Haha thanks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3