Kamen Rider 146 members · 127 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So seeing a lot of Kamen Riders and now Kamen Riders Zi-O, I thought of giving my own story of Zi-O a try. It's a displaced crossover between Zi-O and Equestria Girls. I'm already working on the story so far but I'm also adding a bit of element from the main series. Keep that in mind that I'm trying to make it separate yet similar to the main series but making it as an own separate story. Here's the synopsis:

Kamen Riders. Legendary heroes that take the form of insect and ride motorcycles to fight evil with various and awesome powers. From the Showa era to the Heisei Era, many riders have their own stories to tell the tale. And the final one is the one who shall become 'The King of Time', ZI-O.

A 23-year-old boy name Roland Cabral was very invested in the series, mostly 'Kamen Rider ZI-O' the latest series and the final Heisei Rider. While living his normal life, he received the package he ordered, a toy replica of the Ziku Driver and the Zikan Girade Gun Sword. But upon got them, a mysterious person said in an ominous tone: 'Your journey begins, space-time wielder'.

Soon, he was transported to a familiar world, the EG universe and met the Rainbooms. In order to get back home, he has to figure out the appearance of 'Another Riders' and another group of 'Time Jackers' with a mission that is far different than the original Time Jackers: to erase the Kamen Riders from history completely.

Now with the Kamen Riders' existence is setting to extinction, the Rainbooms and Roland will have to fight to protect the histories of the Kamen Riders and stop the new 'Time Jackers' before their worlds will be extinct.

Rejoice, for the new King is coming!!

In addition, there's a new special monster called 'Time Erasers' which are corrupted demons in the new Time Jackers design fuse with Another Riders taking inspiration from Demon Sunset, Midnight Sparkle, and Gaia Everfree. Also, Another Riders are going to appear in it too.

Another addition is the Rainbooms will fight with Zi-O using drivers from previous Heisei Riders through out the story:

Twilight Sparkle - Kamen Rider Build

Rainbow Dash - Kamen Rider Drive

Fluttershy - Kamen Rider Kiva

Pinkie Pie - Kamen Rider Fourze

Applejack - Kamen Rider Gaim

Rarity - Kamen Rider Wizard / Kamen Rider OOO

Sunset Shimmer - Kamen Rider Ghost / Kamen Rider Decade

On my first post, one of the viewers pointed out that Ghost will be a perfect fit so I decided to make it as her first Rider form. How she also become Kamen Rider Decade is going to be a multiverse conflict around the dimensions. For Rarity, she'll become Wizard for the time being until a certain magician will join the heroes and pass down the power to her.

For the multiverse conflict, I was considering adding these worlds to the story:

Sailor Moon or Sailor Moon Crystal (which version is better please comment on it.)

Megaman Starforce

TMNT (2012 version)

Sonic Riders

Powerpuff Girls Z

Digimon Xros Wars/ Digimon Fusion

And that's all of the ideas I got. So what do you think of the idea for the story and the Rainbooms' Kamen Rider forms? Also what do you think of the selection of worlds for a multiverse conflict? Let me know on the comments.

I find the idea pretty interesting and hope to see more of it, especially with what I read so far on the fic you posted.
Though I wonder will either Spike(like human-world Spike or Equestria Spike) get to become Kamen Riders too and be equals with the girls and Zi-O? Or would he sadly be left out since he isn't one of the "chosen ones"? I just hate seeing him ultimately get left out, especially when interesting stuff like Kamen Rider stuff is involved..
Involving other worlds would be pretty interesting to see too. Would Equestria be involved too?
I would love to see how Princess Luna and Celestia would do in this huge scenario. Especially Luna for me.
I don't know which version of Sailor Moon is better since I didn't watch them.
Though I really look forward to seeing MegaMan Star Force stuff too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2