Cool Group Bro.... Needs More Ponies 53 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Hello, anyone still around from this group? It has been a while.

Anyways, to whoever is reading this, hi. Second, anyone knows Shadow's whereabouts? It has been two years since he left to do his mission, and I'm wondering if he is making stories or something else.

So, even if he won't get back on here it would be nice to know for the few that remember him to greet him and wish him well in the future.

Have a nice day guys. :3

I am still around. There have been a few stories published in this group. As for the author of the original story don’t be afraid to give them a bit as we don’t know when they will be back and ready to check in on the group.

I'm still here as well. If he is not back yet, he should be very soon.

and so I'm I !

Still, loitering around, been hoping that he comes back, not much to say.

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

I'm here... but writing is hard...

I'm currently clawing my way back into productivity. It would be easier if I wasn't climbing a mountain of ice with a sledgehammer, but I'm getting there.

Please tell me you aren't playing that game from the pits of hell itself. XD

.... maybe. I almost had it. I ALMOST HAD IT!

6297342 6296273
I also like how I went through all the past comments on the world discussion, and one, never had that summary Dusk. XD.

Two, I feel a lot that we discussed back then has changed, especially with the bits of new info from.the show. Makes wonder if I should get back to writing and do a one of for this universe.

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

I'm not gonna lie. When I saw this thread I was '**** I forgot to do the summary! Maybe no one will notice....' Thanks for noticing Ray :ajbemused: :rainbowlaugh:

You're welcome friend. ;P

Bit seriously though, that guy back then was right, I read the whole thread and I can barely remember half of it! Doesn't help that we aren't even sure what is part of the universe or not.

I want that one of of mine to be about poachers and ponies, with a happy ending of course.

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

I've actually been on dates! I could write a better story! XD

Is that so? I wonder where that story of dating for ponies can go to now. XD

If you want I can help with the summary when you have the time, the tread is pretty long.

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

It would likely be a cheesy date ending to be honest. But hey... finished story? XD

Yeah... maybe revitalize the group... it's still an awesome Pony on Earth / Ponification setting.

I can put in a google doc all the ideas, good and bad, in bullet points and then we decide what stays and what goes. Two points that stood out to me were the ponies outside the new US and the story set off in the future, seeing what effects the new US has had after a while.

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

And Canada and the Caribbean :p But yeah... I should have time Sunday...

OK, should be able to have it for then. Also, I went into Shadow's account, he was online last Wednesday.......not sure if that's his brother logging on as him.

Just caught up to the series, and loved it. Hi from a new "recruit" ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19