Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 502 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Fluttercheer
Group Admin

There can only be one Top Bolt..... And that is Top Scoots!

Here we are, the first of the two leaked episodes airs today with its proper premiere on Discovery Family! There's not a whole lot we know about this episode, unless there was a bad pony who already watched it like opening its Hearth's Warming Eve presents five days too early.
The title reveals an obvious Wonderbolts episode to us and some say Twilight has a role in it too.
So, will it be a Twilight episode or a Rainbow Dash episode? Bets for that are taken now, you have two hours to place yours!
Until then, enjoy your second-to-last hype for Season 6!
And in case you can't wait for a few more hours, have something to take a peek at the episode before it airs:

Synopsis: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/09/synopsis-for-top-bolt-appears.html

Preview: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/10/preview-of-top-bolt-for-people-that.html

As always, we will provide a little something before the episode airs. What this is, you can find out in the description of our channel here:

http://www.equestria.tv/r/Cutie_Marked_Crusaders_Lounge

Follow the link in the description of the channel or the chat to reach our main channel and see our pre-episode stream event!

For this week and the next, there will be a special spoiler clause for the episode discussions here. If you have seen the episode already, be mindful of those who haven't and don't post any spoilers here until after the Discovery Family airing! The thread is under strict moderation, a comment that contains a spoiler will get deleted without prior warning.

Once the episode was aired, though, you are free to provide any spoilerific comments as usual, so join us here for a discussion about all things "Top Bolt" once you have seen the episode (again)!

Episode review: http://cmc--scootaloo.deviantart.com/journal/Season-6-Episode-24-Top-Bolt-640355864

5564832 I've already watched the episode, and I will re-watch it in HD today. Without spoilers, this episode is FANTASTIC! I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! Maybe I'll link to my thoughts on the episode after it has aired.

So, something I recently learned today:

This episode had stuff cut from it in the /tinypop/ airing.

Specifically any mention of Cider.

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

It was FANTASTIC! :yay: I welcome our new shipping overlords so much! :heart:

I didn't know that. Guess that's the reason why all the TinyPop uploads on Dailymotion have only a length of twenty minutes and thirty seconds.
How stupid. :rainbowhuh:
I wonder if that's the same reason why the german version of MLP: FiM translated "apple cider" with "apple juice". :applejackconfused:

That's entirely possible.

'course Cider there is considered an alcoholic drink, so they can't keep it in the show. Which is sad considering how much Rainbow loves the stuff:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Nah, sure they could. I'm not an expert in british law (and neither in german law), but I really doubt that there is a law forbidding the mention of alcohol in shows watched by children. Actually, Europe is even a lot more lenient towards alcohol than America is.
So, it depends completely on the discretion of the channel that is handling it.
We have such a weird channel here in german TV too, RTL2. It used to be a good channel that treated its shows well, but some years after 2000, it suddenly started to heavily cut and censor the Anime it aired, even going so far to prevent any references to death from happen by replacing them with silly phrases.
In cases where this wasn't possible, this even led to it that whole episodes got cut down to half of their size.
Seems like Tiny Pop is the RTL2 of the UK. :facehoof:

:facehoof:

It sounds like 4kids. :facehoof:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Funny, because sometimes, RTL2 bought the english versions of Anime from 4kids and dubbed based on them, instead of making the dub based on the japanese versions, because it was cheaper.

Oh god. :facehoof::facehoof:

Though what I know most about 4kids is their theme songs.

(Also are we taking this thread a little off topic? )

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

I-I have to vomit now. :pinkiesick:

And yeah, we're starting to get away from the episode and Tiny Pop, so let's get this back on track.

What did you think about the actual episode? And how about Vapor Trail and Sky Stinger (although I probably know the answer there already :rainbowwild:).

I loved every bit about the episode.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash were a good combination, and they played well off of each other.

Vapour Trail was so cute :3

Sky Stinger I'm neutral on. I think Vapour can do better than him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12