Padded Ponies United 447 members · 991 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello I started to write about adult foals and age regression. I'm writing my first fim fiction and would love feed back on my writing. If you like my writing I would love to callaborate. Thank you

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5248871 If you'd like, I could maybe try to help you with future endevors as a proofreader. Do you work with Googgle Docs?

Oh yeah I can use Google docs. As long as you don't mind

Proofreading.

Congrats on starting to write these kind of stories! It's a large hoof forward, and I am sure that things will work out quite well. Even though I improved an incredible amount from my first fic, I still keep it aside to look at and remember how far that I have come along. If I can give any tip from my writing, it is BE DIFFERENT.

People are getting board these days of the expected and predictable. Show them something out of the ordinary, and you will have them bouncing at your feet tugging at you like little foals ready for breakfast.

Upon finishing this, I will be going to check out your stories, and I look forward to reviewing it. Welcome to the world of regression writing, and I hope it goes quite well for you. If you need a friend to talk to, or have questions about these subjects, please do not hesitate to ignore this massive run-on sentence and send me a personal message. :rainbowlaugh::heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5