Anti-Suicide 52 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Midnightsotherother
Group Admin

first person.... how depressing.
ice breaker post, I guess.
anyone online? I'm a bit....upset.

4766325 Of course I am. I may not be much help, because I'm a worthless pile of angst, uselessness, and depression myself...

But I'm here for you.

Midnightsotherother
Group Admin

4766332 Hey.
we're in the club, man.
literally. the club for people who are 'worthless piles of angst, uselessness, and depression'
:facehoof:
I'm a horrible friend. over fifteen years. I have no friends to show for it,
I've got you random people over the internet, and that's it.

4766325 What are you upset about, friend?

Midnightsotherother
Group Admin

I'm a pariah. an outcast, unwanted if you will.
I'm just too tired to deal with this right now, honestly. that's part of the problem,
but... I just. I don't feel like I can really connect with anyone. I don't have any friends except for the users on here, and those are all more acquaintances than anything.

Well, do you go to college? Do you have a job? Was there anybody you knew before your life became like this?

Midnightsotherother
Group Admin

4766440 yes, no, eh sure nobody I'd like to talk to though. I just. I'm just going to suck it up, I've been an outcast for fifteen years, continuing to be one isn't going to hurt me, right? it's not that I don't get out. I don't like people. I don't like talking, I don't like listening to people. (I feel awkward. I don't know what to say or do and I'm excessively self concious) and just. it's not worth the effort to me, so I don't ever end up trying to build relationships. and the few I have, have all pretty much died the same way, I moved.
I'm not shunned or anything, I just... I shun myself. morelikes.

4766443 You remind me of me. However, I used to have many friends. I used to hang out with them all the time. Then, I thought about what I want. It wasn't that. I intentionally became reclusive and all the friendships slowly faded away.

So, here's my question to you. How do you know that you're not living optimal just as you're living now? What if you're actually trying to fix something that is perfect already?

My advice to you: don't crave for the things that you lack. Enjoy the things you have. Don't play by the rules the society forces on you. Find out what makes you happy. If having friends is really what makes you giggle, than do that. If it's not, don't force it.

I am here now
If you still need company that is... message me and we'll talk, altight?

Midnightsotherother
Group Admin

4766449 heh. with that avatar, and words of wisdom like that, you remind me of Glaedr, from the inheritance cycle
Thanks. Thank you for not just telling me that I'm better off alone anyways in a harsh, cynical way, but finding a supporting way to say the same things. :pinkiesad2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11