Agar.io 25 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Steps:
1. You need a partner. If you don't have one, you can get in touch with me on Skype: dragor.dragon.
2. You both have to have names, so that you can find each other in case one dies. (in the game, I go by the name: Bad)
3. You both keep each other at similar sizes (W is the magic key)
4. When one of you splits, one half is swallowed by your partner right after. After that, proceed to step 3.
5. When the prey is bigger, press space into your partner as many times as you can, making him grow very fast.

Did I miss any tips? Is anyone else looking to hock up with a partner? What names do you go by?

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4751400 not really because just now I got onto the leaderboard and was number 1 just through skills. Honestly I find your way a little cheep and cheaty

4751474 I got to number 1 also, but then I got brought down by team effort. I felt like I was cheated. So, I decided to cheat in return. I know, I'm bad.

Same here. In fact, when I got to the top I had an ally for a while (although it was just an occasional w), but then I ate him in an epic combo including both him and the guy he was attacking.

Comment posted by Toffee Bean deleted Oct 2nd, 2015

4751558 That's also what happened to me. Except that I was the one being eaten. *looks at you suspiciously*

That's why I hoped to find a reliable partner instead of a random opportunist that would eat me the first chance he got.

Depends if you play on Europe FFA server. But generally, I'm rather bad at teamwork (though not as bad as my slightly smaller ally who somehow didn't notice my slow-as-hell change of direction and rammed into me at full speed, getting himself eaten).

I was once in a skype chat with 4 others in the same server. We basically dominated.

4752894 That's exactly what I'm looking for.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9