Moonlight Raven 244 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

If the two sisters ever came to blows who would be the victor? I imagine Sunshine gets out more and as a result is probably the more physically fit. While she may have more energy, Moonlight would be less likely to hold back!

I suppose it all comes down to whether or not Moonlight knows dark magic and how much. Sunshine doesn't seem tooooo magical to me, but who knows.

Who would win in a fight between Moonlight Raven and Sunshine Smiles?

The audience, duh!

That pretty much sums it up. :rainbowlaugh:

Going out on a limb here and assuming that Moonlight could be a dark magician, I can see her blasting Sunshine into oblivion.

5129726 Pretty much.

5129716 If Sunshine doesn't focus, Moonlight will likely blast her in the back, but Proper Noun is right.

Beat me to it.:rainbowlaugh:

The odds of moonlight raven actually knowing black arts are slim to none, so... Sunshine, for probable better fitness.

5129716 5129874 Actually, I don't think magic arts matter. I think that Sunshine would be completely foreign to the notion of using violence to solve a problem so she would most likely give up first or try to stop the fight by appealing to her sister's better nature. Considering Raven happens to have her voice of another well known Raven,

she is more likely to have kicked some flank in her life. Raven would probably outlast Sunshine.

5129726 :rainbowlaugh:

5129874 This is both logical and begs to become a written fic. :eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8