Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

The champions of Fœnum going against Thanos, to keep a Infinity stone from the mad titan's grasp. Would the champions have a chance against the titan?

"Why have you come to Fœnum?" Oleander asked, taking the defensive stance.

"I've come for the stone you are carrying, the stone-bearer." Thanos replied, looking at Oleander's book. Realizing what the titan is after and that he have discovered the stone's hiding place, Oleander backed away. Taking a shelter behind other Key Seekers. Seeing that the inhabitants of the planet aren't willing to cooperate, Thanos decided to give them a warning. "I don't wish to see innocent blood spilled. If you do not give it to me willingly... Then I’m afraid I’ll have to take it by force."

"You'll have to beat us first." Arizona replied, pawed the ground threateningly.

"Easily arranged." Thanos said coldly, lifting his gauntlet, igniting the stones on it.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Oh my god this needs to happen. :raritystarry:

Intriguing idea, but considering Thanos is powerful enough to mop the floor with the Avengers, Doctor Strange AND the Guardians, I sense this is going to be, unfortunately, VERY one-sided in Thanos's favor, even if all six of the Key Seekers CAN get their acts together and work as a team.

"Fred, now!" Oleander shouted. Without warning, a demonic being known as "Fred" appeared out of nowhere and consumed the surprised titan into the darkness. Thanos retaliate this by casting the reality stone, to break himself free from the darkness, shattering it like a glass dome all around of him.

This diversion gave the Key Seekers time to split up, flanking Thanos's flanks. Tianhuo was the first to deliver a kick on the titan, who casted the Power stone to tear the terrain apart under Tianhuo.

"W-What the--?!" The ground under of Tianhuo sent her flying into the air along with the rocks and muds. Thanos then turned toward Arizona, who was charging at him.

The titan lift the gauntlet at her, but he was interrupted by Paprika, who appeared nowhere and licked the titan cheek. Surprised and disturbed by it, Thanos try grab Paprika, who soon appeared other side of him and licked his other cheek, much for Thanos's irritation.

Before Thanos could realize, Arizona has jumped and delivered the heavy headbutt on the mad titan's head, knocking him backwards.

That's why Marvel heroes team-up together against this common foe. Because Thanos is far too powerful opponent. ( And in the movie they almost won, until Quill let his emotions get in the way. )
Imagine the champions of Fœnum getting a outside help from a other heroes from across another worlds.
Maybe Equestria meets Fœnum. or other Marvel heroes come to aid.

Point well taken.

That sounds like a great idea for a three way crossover between Them's Fightin' Herds, MLP and Marvel:twilightsmile::raritywink:

Actually, Time Agent Pony, I could EASILY see this as a future story in your Equestria Girls series (the one that is, in itself, a crossover with both DC AND Marvel comics). Humanized versions of the Key Seekers from another alternate universe trying to get help from the Rainbooms and the Justice Force (which is a cross between the Justice League AND the Avengers) in dealing with Thanos.

I'm imagine Cable character from Deadpool series, time travel from the future to warn the heroes about a danger. Asking the heroes to work together.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11