Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Okay... so, I just saw this group, and read this

Become a Key Seeker, in the tournament to decide who will save the world from the fearsome Predators who threaten to destroy FÅ“num's way of life.

Fearsome Predators... right. Okay, wouldn't a herbivore people like say, oh just off the top of my head, ponies, be actually more aggressive then a predator species? If we look at wolves, for example, we see predators aren't brutes and savages, reveling in the blood shed and slaughter, but in fact cautious. They may have fangs and a pack, but a well placed elk kick can crush a skull. And a prey species has a lot more to lose then a predator. A wolf loses lunch. An elk loses its life.

And is a fox evil for wanting to live? Is them having the tar beaten out of them really the only way?

In terms of the logic of the world, yes it is. Predators are evil because they have to live by feeding off of their prey.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

And is a fox evil for wanting to live? Is them having the tar beaten out of them really the only way?

I do have to admit, this is one part of the lore I find somewhat objectionable, but as ZeroChill says, it's probably part of the logic of how Foenum works. Maybe all Predators just happen to be genuinely evil as well.

4739266 There is still much we don't know about the game world. For all we actually know predators might not even be natural to Foenum and could have been sent or summoned by a villain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4