Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Title: My Little Herds: Fightin's Magic!

Main Characters: The Mane Six, Spike, The Herd Six.

Genre: Alternate Universe, Crossover, Comedy, Adventure.

Crossover With: Them's Fightin' Herds

Canonical Placement: During the start of the series.

Premise:
In the world of Fœnum, several carnivorous beasts had been banished to a magical realm long ago. In the land of Equestria, the evil King Sombra had been banished by the Royal Sisters, and ended up in the very same realm. Together, the evil forces utilized their combined power to open a portal back to their own worlds, binding their two worlds together for them to rule!

During the Summer Sun Celebration, predators and Umbra Demons start to attack. Amidst all the confusion Twilight is separated from Spike as she flees Ponyville, but comes across a unique Unicorn named Oleander, who seeks to stop these creatures using an some sort of "enchanted key". Twilight decides to assist her, believing this "key" to be somehow connected to the Elements of Harmony.

Soon, the distortions end up causing many other locations to pop up randomly across the land, several creatures known as "Key Seekers" start appearing from places like Prairie, Rein, Woodland, The Meadow, Houshan, and the Huacaya Mountains.

Each one seeks to become the "Key Keeper" and save the land, meeting and befriending other equines who wish to help as well, even if they must fight to achieve their goal-which they will.

List of Teams:
Oleander and Twilight Sparkle
Pom and Fluttershy
Arizona and Applejack
Velvet and Rarity
Paprika, and Pinkie Pie
Tianhuo and Rainbow Dash

Which of our heroes will claim the "key" and the Elements? Will they be able to face their terrifying foes? And will they save Equestria and Fœnum, or will both worlds be torn apart in the process?

...and what happened to Spike?

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

The point isn't just to plagiarize the plot, it's simply to take several aspects of it into the MLP world, and having it start near the beginning of the series is meant to make it more interesting.

If you want stories to get written, go pay someone to do it instead of dropping "ideas" off everywhere.

4732656 I'm sorry who hired you to be Major Ass?

4732605 Right because we know SO MUCH about the damn game now don't we? How about you chill the fuck out before you say shit like that?

Captain Butthole. He's a real pain.

4732445 At first glance this does seem like a lazy idea...BUT it would be the job of the writer to make it more than just a copy. That could mean anything from shipping to just having them explore the new combined world.

I will suggest that the team's be something other than just putting each pony with their TFH counterparts.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Just out of curiosity, which TFH characters do you think would be best paired with the MLP cast?

4735494 That deserves its own thread my friend.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11