Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Scarlet Jewel
Species and Gender: Unicorn Mare
Basic Personality Traits: Anti-social, cynical, and devious. Loves playing video games and not afraid to speak her mind. Alpha.
Flaws: Dark sense of humor, has not filter, and can be callous sometimes.
Color scheme: Orchid fur with long, scarlet mane and tail.
Mark: Controller with a scarlet gem-shaped button.
Lover: Cobalt Quill

Cobalt Quill
Species and Gender: Pegasus stallion
Basic Personality Traits: Eccentric, sarcastic, and blunt. Enjoys writing short stories and taking naps with Scarlet. A bit more outgoing and level-headed than Scarlet. Beta.
Flaws: Also has a dark sense of humor, can be a little too eccentric around others, sometimes lazy.
Color Scheme: Light grey fur with cobalt blue mane and tail.
Mark: A cobalt feather writing along a grey book.
Lover: Scarlet Jewel.

Bio: These two are a very unusual and eccentric couple. They grew up together in Fillydelphia, until they decided to move to Ponyville to get away from all the noise. They both have a lot in common, both are anti-social ponies, don’t like like the idea of interactions, and they have a dark sense of humor regarding certain cities, creatures, ponies, and anything else. They say what’s on their minds and don’t care how it affects others. They also sometimes question their very own purpose and ask intriguing questions like, "We have magic, why don't we just take care of the threat ourselves?" or "Do you think we rely too much on our magic to survive?" They both spend their days playing games, writing stories, taking naps, and sometimes scaring their neighbors with pranks. They’re both twisted lovers who want to do nothing but mock everyone until they die in each others arms.

Thoughts?

5854854 They sound like a villain couple and I like that.

5854901 I was more going for anti-heroes, but I'm still glad you like them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3