Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Name: Typhoone
Race: Changeling
Personality: With a twisted mind at times, she could be considered psychopathic. However, she shows great cunning, like a deadly viper ready to strike. She is bipolar as well.
Additional Info: Abandoned/banished by her hive at a young age, she became a lawless mercenary who's smart enough to know if a task is too risky. She will occasionally suck the love out of her employers and kill them if given such a task or if she perceives them to be inadequate or mediocre. She will also occasionally chuckle creepily, as if sharing her own private joke.

Drawn By Alyssa Hartwick

She will sometimes suck the love out of her employers and kill them if given such a task or if she perceives them to be inadequate or mediocre.

Why would people hire someone that sometimes decides to kill their employer? :facehoof:

bipolar

makes choices in a composed state

Those don't really fit together, switching between manic and depressed states is not at all conducive to making choices in a composed state.

5431007 1) Because they don't know; she keeps a fine lid on what she does after a task.
2) Well, 'composed' isn't what I wanted to go for, but I couldn't think of a more correct term at midnight. I was really trying to go for 'doesn't immediately try to take action'.:twilightsheepish:

5431159 Only works if these people have no one that will notice their death/disappearance. Rivals, family, business partners, people with grudges, tax collectors, etc will notice. Either she'll need to limit her employers to people with few to no social connections and little funds to hire mercenaries with or she'll need to set up some believable con pretending the dead employer is alive long enough to make it unlikely people will make a connection between her and the dead employer. Before you jump on this last part, changeling or not her bipolar condition would make this already difficult task far less likely to pull off.

That doesn't fit with the impulsive behavior of manic episodes.

5431338 Uhh... :twilightoops:
:twilightsheepish:And this is why I said 'Thoughts?' as the thread name. Well, her character still new; I can still change her to be more believable. Thx for the critique, I needed that.:derpytongue2:

5431818 Good luck with your story.

looks aggressive cool choice on the collier thyme and I'M concerned about her boss intelligence if he did not just fire and turn her in for mender.
i also feel sorry for what ever councilor she might get considering her behavior.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8