Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Just me sharing an oc tribe of ponies because i think i have neat idea feel free to use the tribe.

Tribe name: Vesper

Alt name: Warrior tribe, tribe of monster's, perfect slave tribe

Species: Bat pony hybrids of each of the three tribes respective races.

Abilities: All variants have improved night vision and sensitive hearing along with strong fangs capable of piercing flesh and strong animal hides. And through years of the original vesper’s warrior training and breeding have gained the ability that if if there bone muscles are broken tore or damaged in anyway they recover stronger than before and any method used to nearly kill them and survive will grow a resistance to that method. And have had a battle hunger bred into them.

Pegasus variant: can be born with either leatherly or feathered wings or a strange fusion of the two allowing for both agile and fast flight and all pegasus vesper’s are born with above average size wings

Earth pony variant: are nearly twice as strong as the normal earth ponies and are much more flexible and agile and can grow fangs as long as tusks or as sharp as swords along with sturdy bodies able to survive great pain and trauma.

Unicorn vesper: Unicorn vesper’s with the right training can become as physically strong as an average earth pony. Have a natural affinty for combat magic. Their horns are large sharp and curved and sharp enough to stab opponent's and if their horn cracks or breaks it will grow back their horn along with their magic stronger.

Origin: Were originally bred from captured bat ponies by the pegasus tribe during the conflict for equestria before Celestia and Luna rose to power in an attempt to create a super warrior when the unicorn and earth pony tribe found out they captured a few bat ponies themselves to create Vesper’s of their own kind. After years of creating and breeding thousands of vesper’s to destroy the others peace suddenly came with the forming of equestria and nearly all vesper’s aside from slaves were stripped of ranks and thrown out of each kingdom they joined their bat pony brother's seeing no place of their own. But the race would soon find hardship many of the rulers did not want to take blame for the war over equestria and their near deaths at the hands of the windigos and saw fit to blame the vesper’s saying labeling them as monster's and war bringers through propaganda eventually out of fear a purge of the race commenced committed by the paranoid masses led by the apple family of the earth ponies killing the race to near extinction along with the original bat ponies the remnants going into hiding barley keeping the race alive with only a handful alive today most unaware of the history of slavery and genocide as it was hidden and erased only recorded by their ancestors.

5084085 The amount of edge here is impressive.

5084382 eh a bit i admit just an idea for a warrior sub race of ponies inspired by the sayians (no none them have giant monkey or super form)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3