Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Please tell me what you think of my OC!

Name: Lunares (middle pony)

Race: Pegasus

Personality: Hides her feelings and is sarcastic on the outside, but is childish and excited on the inside.

Skills: Swordsmanship, can split herself into two individual unicorns named Selena and Serena (left and right ponies; yes I know they look like alicorns, just imagine them without the wings)

(Skills of Selena/Serena: Intermediate magic, like Twilight's level of magic in Season 1 or Season 2)

Weaknesses: Is oblivious to the world of Equestria and is sometimes reckless.

About: Comes from a distant, different universe. Is the apprentice of the moon goddess in that universe. The moon goddess granted Lunares the power to split into two individual ponies. Lunares worked hard to protect the people of that universe from otherworldly forces, in hopes to be granted a horn and immortality by her mentor. One day, Lunares' mentor transported her to Equestria, without a warning. All Lunares wants to do is find a way home.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

4971173 Her story sounds interesting, and I really like her appearance, but the oddness of her eyes is bothering me a little. I also can't tell what that thing on her head is. Another, minor, nitpick would be the fact that when she splits into two other ponies, why are they unicorns if she's a pegasus? Other than that she's fine, but her personality could use a little bit of fleshing out.

4972228 The thing on her head is a hood connected to her cloak. The two other ponies were "created" by the goddess, and she made them a part of Lunares. When Lunares is bestowed her horn, the goddess permanently merges Lunares and the two other ponies (it doesn't do Lunares any harm, because all the two other ponies are are the two sides of her personality), giving Lunares her horn, since she is merged with two unicorns. (And she has pupils, in case your wondering. Most people can't see it, but her pupils are moons.)

4973421 i noticed and.......she's staring into my soul!

4973574 i think its cool idea but it looks creepy especially with that stare. Still i like your oc as a sorta extradimensional mage version of the doctor or ultraman

4973593 Thanks. (Everyone says that the eyes are kinda weird. Though, I don't think I'm going to change the eyes anytime soon because I like them :moustache:)

4973614 yeah i like them too its just sorta uncanny valley right now

4973628 mind taking a look at an oc of mine

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11