Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

He a stallion, is a white pony with phoenix wings, being the son of Discord, he holds Discord's blue horn adorn his head, he has black hair that flows slightly like fire. He does get married to the mane six for a long time... But in the end they are not meant to be, he realizes once they have met death...(They come back...most is told in the story he is in.) In fact he's not a pony. Well not a true pony. He is very confusing.

Random?

Crazy?

Or Insane? Yep insane... Near the end of my book you find his true self...(you're going to hate this...) A god of Insanity!

His past: Came from a race made from Discord. On his home world it was once ruled by dragons after the gods have abandoned the planets. Discord put a curse on the dragons turning them into hellhounds. With taking their immunity away, they attacked. Discord put walls around his growing kingdom and vanished. Till drakkor was born. Through hard times Drakkor becomes king but with a great cost. He dies. With Discord being a god He resurrects him into a human body, till he finds the alicorn amulet hidden in a cave once he put it on he turned into a pony, but not a true pony he only pollinate his own kind... with a VEEEERRRRRY small chance though he could with anything that's apart of discord. He finds himself in equestria. With alot of new and romantic things. The last book is down right insane. But the very unspoken one i may not make is about if discord broke the cycle Drakkor is in.(comedy)

His original self: He looks really close to discord but it actually two noticeable differences. His phoenix wing and his dragon shaped body. He doesn't have discords long body. He is also a half-blood or you could say half-god: he only can do normal magic, breath fire, slow time, and he has great strength(Phex-jen form) While list his pony form can barely control chaos magic only.

His changeling form...Or should i say his (nsfw form) where he shows his sexual side. Being having both parts it become really fun And only has it well the alicorn amulet is a changeling one.

The alicorn amulets effects on him. He is not affected by its defects, without it on he is a stallion, with it on he becomes a crystal alicorn mare. Though it does have it side effects it slowly turned his real self insane. And his real self is my picture.

Originally i did intend Drakkor to be me, I felt that wasn't me in him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1