Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

OC stats
Name: Scaleia

Sex: Female

Race: Dragon

Personality: Quiet, but she is a thinker, communicates through writing or mind reading potion.

Background: Scaleia was abandoned when she was an egg, but she was found by a Zebra tribe and raised by a Zebra named Zeb. Scaleia found couldn't rhyme so matter how hard she tried, and not rhyming is generally frowned upon in a Zebra tribe. So she kept her mouth shut unfortunately that led her to not speak at all.

When Scaleia became older she moved out of the tribe. She now lives on her own expressing herself through stories and poetry that doesn't rhyme. She does know a few potions and in a pitch she will give a mind reading potion to communicate.

After many years alone she felt lonely, so she sometimes travel all over to make friends

by a Zebra tribe and raised by a Zebra named Zeb.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Too much z :P

Can not speaking like that really make you lose your voice? And holy fuck was it that bad that she didn't speak at all?

4654646 lol well it depends if you like the silent charther who only speaks throught passions. I guess it's more of an inconvenice (SP?) than anything :pinkiehappy:

4654636 Cool. I love dragons. Ever since I was three, I have cuddled with my pillows and blankets, and gone to sleep pretending I was sleeping with a dragon. I am eighteen now, I still do this. And when I am thirty, I will continue to do this. What? It's comfortable.

Also, the language barrier adds an interesting depth to the character.:twilightsmile:

P.S. Is it okay if I ask her if she will be my teddy bear? I can pay her, or compensate in any way she deems fit. I just want to cuddle a dragon as I fall asleep. Oh, and hang out and talk too, of course. Dragons are awesome.

4654671 passions? inconvenience? SP?

4654683 :pinkiegasp: Yay! Me too! Dragons are my favorite, I kind have of an obsession :twilightoops:
In fact I brought two games only because they had the word dragon in it, true story.

It's one of reasons why Spike is my favs and one reasons why I'm so mad when the show treat he bad.
:moustache:

As a teddy bear thing Scaleia would probably blush but declined cause she doesn't know you.

4654767 You know like music or cooking or writing whatever else. What were you thinking about huhhhh? :rainbowderp: JK :raritywink:
(SP?) means I'm not sure of the spelling.

4654854 Aw.:fluttercry: Okay. Then how about we just go hang out and get something to eat. I know a great gem shop close by.:scootangel:

This is him, the one asking for cuddles, my ponysona.

Oh, and I have bought movies, games, and especially books just because they had dragons. Here, check out some of these.

Temeraire Series

The Last Dragon Chronicles

4655000 Scaleia looks at you, pauses in thought and agrees.

Yeah maybe I'll read it them, when I have time.

4655055 Yay!:yay:

And you should, they are AMAZING!:pinkiehappy:

A very interesting dragon you have made here. Maybe a little bit more of an expanded backstory, and this OC can become even more in depth.

-ShadowFall

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12