Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello everyone/everypony or whatever you like to be called.
My name is rainbowdashiecloudsdale and I'm a new writer to fimfiction.net
I like writing as a hobby and I'm willing to put your ideas on the screen (or paper ) for you.

I have an awesome first class editor and proofreader who check my work so the story i write for you will be edited and proofreaded. i work hard to get stories done but i also have my own stories to work on so I'm not full time available but I'm able to get 2000 words a week done for you.

Please p.m. Me or reply down here

Greetings, rainbowdashiecloudsdale

5141081 Hey, I don't have a story for you to write, but do you want to work together on a future story of mine?

5141113 yeah sure, I like writing so... Why not. What kind of story will it be?

5141119 It's a hie fic but with a different take. Here's the main idea:

This story idea is basically about a young man, named William, who lives a very average life. He has great friends, a loving family, and just stands in one place watching the world go by.

One day, he wakes up in the middle of the Everfree forest, of course, and finds that he has transformed into a pegasus stallion. He becomes very confused and very stressed. He then finds a note attached to a nearby tree saying that if he ever wants to get back home, then he'll have to find a few items in Equestria and bring them to the center of the forest where the creature who wrote the note will meet him and use said items to open a portal home. And what are these items he has to find? Nothing much, just a few things like the horn of King Sombra, a body part from Discord, the four crowns of the princesses, and the elements of harmony, etc.

This makes our main character more confused since he has no idea where these items are. Not only that, but the note also mentions that there are other humans here that have been given the same task. Now, he has to travel around Equestria and find all of the requested items before anyone else does. While exploring the world, he finds that it's very colorful and cheerful. But he remembers that he has a life to get back to in his world and is trying to resist the temptation to stay in Equestria. It leads to a lot of traveling and discovering, which then leads to him meeting the mane 6. He'll have to earn their trust in order to gain their help, but the mane 6, especially Twilight, are not so sure if they're willing to help him once they find out his true motives. Our main character doesn't want to stay in this world and wants to get back as soon as possible, he's constantly fighting with himself between wanting to go home and giving into temptation and staying in Equestria. But he doesn't want to stay in a world "that doesn't even exist." There will be a lot of conflict and betrayal in the story and it will prove how far some people are willing to go in order to reach their goals.

Later, our main character comes across a group of human-turned-ponies who decide to work together instead of against each other in order to find the items and get home. He joins them and finally fits in a crowd that suits him, at least in Equestria. That's just the main idea. Thoughts?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4