Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

The winner of our first contest should be fairly simple to guess since we had only one entry.

So congratulations to: dragonjek and Miss Spectrum!

Please each of you let me know the stories you would like reviewed. For those of you who said you would like to review with me I will contact you with the details if you don't see this thread.

Thank you all for your continued support of this group and thank you to dragonjek and Miss Spectrum for entering the contest! I hope to hold another one very soon!

4726755 Although we won, I think its only fair that everyone give a hand to our fellow competitors, who...

uh...

:twilightoops:

If one of us were to say that we'd like for our collab to be reviewed, does that count as both of our choices? If Miss Spectrum would still be left with the freedom to pick another story, then my choice would be for the selfsame fic that won the contest.

Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

You each get a story of your choice reviewed since this was a collab contest. So please let Miss Spectrum know they can still pick a story to be reviewed.

Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

4731771 Sorry forgot to hit reply first my answer is above^^^^

As I've apparently been volunteered as the medium between this and Miss Spectrum;

Miss Spectrum said:

Well you can say they can review Inner Demons. Long stories are alowed right? If not, please they can catch Missing Piece :twilightsmile:

Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

4733144 I think we'll go with Missing Piece this time. I'll review the two very soon. If you are someone who said you would review and are reading this please review these two stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6