Writing Renaissance 400 members · 1,969 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I just thought I would show some of the dragon, animal, and pony OCs I have drawn.

My OC Fancy Ribbon (earth pony).

My OC Queen Talitha (parrot griffon):

The young version of my OC Princess Jadeite (Kirin):

The young version of my OC, Queen Zalea:

One of my dragon Ocs, Ice Wing.

One of my dragon OCs, Moon Song.

Chibis of my dragon OCs, Golden Heart and Proud Fang

Dragon Practice:

My Fox OC Korsyca

I like your dragons

4689306 Thank you very much. :) I appreciate the kind comment.

4689429 Ice wing is my favorite, do you do requests?

4689431 I accept commissions for both drawings and crafts. ^0^

These are some pony crafts I have made: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/526981/some-mlp-crafts-i-have-made

4689436 do you charge for commissions?

4689440 As of right now I am taking paid commissions for my crafts and drawings. But I also do free commissions too when I have more free time available. But since I am working on a bunch of paid commissions right now (and am kind of busy) I am mostly taking paid ones. :)

4689449 I would like to do a free commission, the last time I tried a paid one it....well was bad, the art was good but we fought about the price the artist wanted to go though pay-pal, I wanted to do a money order because I didn't trust pay-pal and I shave a bank account with my family, they didn't want our info in the net......... you probably can tell what happen but like I said I would like a free commission drawing

4689472 Sorry you had a bad experience with a different artist. That isn't cool. :(

I am not currently taking free commissions (as I need the money at the moment, and am kind of busy with a lot of projects).

There are artists in my group who do free commissions though.

You can find them in the thread here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207724/the-equestrian-writers-guild/thread/182924/artists-for-hire

4689491 You are very welcome. We've got some great free artists worth checking out. ^0^

4689493 I'm looking at em now

4689497 I think that the two who are the most open right now are Wintery Winds and Glace Pen. You could ask Turning Gears too though.

i;m>>4689504 I dont have a DeviantArt account might need to ask my bro about that site but i'm looking at Turning Gears and Wintry Winds...........thinking about asking Turn to see his work

4689515 Glace Pen is a good one too. :) enti0, Qwix, and Spirit Shift are great artists too, although they usually work for Deviant Art points.

Turning Gears, Wintry Winds, and Glace Pen will do free commissions are all great artists. :)

4689531 okay I'll check em out

4689848 Cool beans. If you have any questions, let me know. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17