Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Wildcard25
Group Admin

What if there was a Spike harem story based off this recently released anime Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory.

The premise is this: Koshi Nagumo, a first year middle school student who finds himself homeless, penniless, and without relatives to care for him after the house fire. As he lies on the street, he gets picked up to become the "dorm mother" of a dormitory full of troubled women's university students.

Imagine young Spike through some accident winds up being homeless and out on the street, until he takes up the job to become the 'dorm mother' of a dormitory where the Rainbooms reside.

Of course what would be taken out is one of the girls having nosebleeds whenever a guy touches her, or Spike being friends with a classmate who is a tsundere.

Interesting. I'll take a look at this anime later this weekend.

Reminds me of Love Hina in a way.

Yeah but the girls are more likable.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That's for sure, they're not man hating tsundere's, sly money stealers, or little girls that're smart they create dangerous machines and have a strong kick

????? What've you got against nosebleeds and tsunderes?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

tsundere's in my experience in anime and media in general is they're hotheaded temperamental people who punch first at the sight of a compromising position rather than hear the person out and believe all their violent reactions are justified. Believe me there are so many examples of characters like that they're hated by fans of the series they belong to.

What do you think of each of the characters?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

First off, it's nice to hear from you again. Even though I've seen you've logged on plenty of times it was lonely not hearing from you. But yeah each of the characters are funny, cute, and seductive in their ways.

Koshi: I envy him for being exactly the kind of character I'd base my various versions of Spike off of. Young, surrounded by beautiful women, and forms his own unique bonds with the girls he lives with.

Atena Saotome: Although the whole androphobia which causes her to have nosebleeds when too close to men is a turn off, it's good that Koshi is the acceptance to that, and though she wants to be a big sister role, clearly she really has feelings for him.

Mineru Wachi: Although a mad genius who makes dangerous experiments, she was the one who helped make Koshi the dorm mother. So thanks to her he had a new home.

Kiriya Senshō : Though she's a tomboy martial artist who expresses herself through fighting moves, she does have a good feminine side when Koshi brings it out of her.

Frey: I love how she loves cosplay and loves to dress herself up, or Koshi in so many different outfits. Like their version of Rarity minus the poshness.

Serene Hozumi: Though appearing emotionless and some kind of alien who uses lunar technology she does care about others. And she was Koshi's actual first kiss.

Sutea Koroya: I have to say is my least fave of them. While she's Koshi's childhood friend, her whole tsundere behavior rubs me wrong like other tsundere's do. Not to mention she has an aversion to being touched due to her body's abnormal reaction to heat. Some characters are made with the weirdest of traits and issues.

You know you can just have a tsundere character... and not make her violent... right? Like if that's literally the only problem you have with tsunderes, and being violent isn't a requirement to be a tsundere, you can very easily just write a non-violent tsundere character, like lots of shows do.
Kotori Itsuka from Date a Live, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Rin Tohsaka from Fate, Ranma from Ranma 1/2, Melty Melromarc from Rising of the Shield Hero, Kirie Sakurame from UQ Holder, Rainbow Dash from Friendship is Magic, Cindy Vortex from Jimmy Neutron, Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold, etc.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10