Human and Anthro Spike Harems 242 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Wildcard25
Group Admin

While reading this recently new story Under the Purple Hood by LuckyMagic, I became interested in the concept of Spike being treated as a plague by everyone around him because he's different for one reason or another. Not that I actually love watching Spike get kicked around to the point anyone else would want to end their life from it, mind you. But also the idea that the girls while not like those who hate him for biased reasons never actually paid him any mind thinking it wasn't their business. But after watching some people they know look willing to end his life finally step in and protect him. But Spike, despite being saved is too torn up from past abuse and neglect, and suddenly they decide to help, claims he doesn't want any of their pity and to just leave him alone. So they decide to give Spike hope to live by being there for him when no one else will.

Part of me wants to think about writing something like that, but I've been on such a long roll making stories where the girls are already into him, would it be completely unlike me to do one like that after all this time? Plus I know some stories with much violence and stuff like that can have a lot of negative reactions to them, but if played right can be a good read. Give me your thoughts on the concept

It reminds me of how Naruto was treated in the Hidden Leaf Village. They treated him like crap since he had the 9 tailed fox in him.

Well, I love that you like my story really, (the first story I read in this page was Ladies Man on a Campus and I see you as my referent in writting romantic novels hahaha) it's a different point of view, I love the harems of Spike and I always thought that in the real serie is a character very infravalorated and I always see him as he can do more. The dark contest of my story is because I am already a writer in my country, I am study Audiovisual Comunication to become a famous Plot Writer in the cinema World and my favorites móviles are those who has a critic against racism, society... I support you in the idea of do a Dark Story like mine, it would be an honor.

It’d make for an interesting change of pace, now and then.

Can’t say I enjoy reading stories about Spike getting the short end of the stick.

But if you know what you’re doing, then I say go for it.

Btw…

…the concept of Spike being treated as a plague by everyone around him because he's different for one reason or another…

…how bad are we talking here? Like how the ponies (namely Rainbow Dash and that secretary) mistreated him in Rogue Diamond? Or Sweetie Belle in Mauroz’s comic adaptation of Friendship is Magic? Or Friendship is Witchcraft?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well in LuckyMagic's story Under the Purple Hood, Spike is treated like a plague by nearly every character because he cannot use magic in a world where everyone else can. And the word used for people like that are 'nomags' short for non magic or something.

So do you have a specific idea for the kind of story and setting? Like is everyone human, anthro or a little bit of both?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Haven't decided yet. Could be one where he's the only human in an anthro world. But I don't have a full idea yet

Making Spike into a human in an anthro world is a good idea I think. There's a lot of stories where Spike is an anthropomorphic dragon while the rest are humans but there are very few where it's the other way around.

I a couple ideas if you wanna hear em but do you want to explain them hear or pm you about it.

Wildcard25
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10