World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

The largest vessels utilized by navies, Battleships and Carriers have lead nations to victory time and time again. Between the two types of ship, which do you prefer? Do you prefer the more classical Battleship, or the more modern Carrier?

I'm more of the Battleship type of person because I can handle being up close and personal

Do you have a favorite class of Battleship? :rainbowkiss:

5676339 I'll say Battleship.

Definitely battleships. They're just a giant "fuck you" in your face. The only disadvantage is that they don't fire really fast.

5676351 well yeah I have a favorites

Do ya'll got a favorite class of Battleship? :raritystarry:

Also, who needs to fire quickly when you can just obliterate anything with giant cannons. :rainbowkiss:

Well, what're your favorites? :unsuresweetie:

5676376 I would say the Iowa Class Battleship.

Battleships for sure.

My current Main is the Tirpitz but the ARP Ships are rapidly climbing into my favourites bracket.

5676378 well for Germany. It is the Tirpitz, United states it is the Missouri, Britain its a tie between Nelson and Warspite, and finally Japan it is Yamato, Musashi, Nagato and Fusou

Both Battleships and Carriers have been ship that showed the pride and power of one's nation. Battleship showed the raw industrial might of a country. While Carriers showed the versatility of a nation to adapt to changing times.

With each class of ship there are skills one must have to get the most out of them. I favor Carriers(CV) over Battleships. I find that the CV requires you to know and remember the aa stats of the other ships you are fighting. Not only that you have to deal with other CV's. With the USN CV they most likely will run the air superiority load out and rip apart you strike craft. With the IJN CV's you most likely have run with their strike load out. so you have to pick and chose your fights carefully because you only have a limited amount of aircraft (this especially true in tiers 4 and 5). But I love the challenge that Carriers bring.

Battleships!! -> Tirpitz ftw. :trollestia:

Battleships, all the way. I am particularly fond of the German BBs. Their turtleback armor makes them difficult to Citadel, their secondaries are lethal, and their fast turret traverse at higher tiers means up close brawling is possible.

Favorite at the moment would be the Bismarck. With it's "God Tier" secondaries. Had a game earlier with 305 secondary hits.

Harms Way
Group Admin

I'm mainly a battleship player. I do play as an aircraft carrier sometimes, but those turn out to be less fun for me in my opinion. I just like to fire my guns into the broadsides of players and bots who make that mistake.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16