World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Harms Way
Group Admin

Greetings fellow Captains,

So the US tech tree has just gotten a new addition with the Tier-VII Premium Carrier, the USS Saipan. Right now, you can purchase her in the Premium shop under two options. The first is a first as far as I know. You have the option to buy the Saipan... that's it. No flags, no premium account days, just the carrier herself. For this, it costs $42.99. And for the second option, you get Saipan, 30 days premium, and the usual sets of flags. This option costs $52.99.

So what do you guys think of this? Worth it? Rip off? Personally, I went with the bundled option because I had some money to spare and really wanted to have her back in my arsenal of ships. She comes with two options for flight control. Offense or defense. Offensive control gives you 2 fighter groups and 2 torpedo bomber groups. Defensive control gives you 3 fighter groups and 1 dive bomber group.

Impressive vessel, But it's round this time of year where we mourn the loss of the 1500 people aboard the famous RMS Titanic

Harms Way
Group Admin

Indeed. Which is why I was planning on making a little tribute blog to her tonight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3