I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I decided to write A Few ideas for how Starlight Glimmer could've remained as A Villain in the series.

If you have any criticisms about my Rewrite of Starlight Glimmer, let me know:

Changing The Climax of "The Cutie Remark" Part 2

During The Final Battle In The Cutie Remark Part 2, Twilight decides to not hold back against Starlight Glimmer and their intense fight leads to them getting into The wasteland future. Twilight and Starlight would have a hard-hitting battle compared to before by using their abilities, and during the fight, Starlight ends up losing the track of the scroll, which gives Spike enough time to grab it from her. Twilight and Spike would then proceed to escape from the futuristic wasteland while Starlight gets trapped within it.

An Alternate idea I have for the climax is that Instead of Twilight offering Starlight redemption on a Silver Platter, She decides to not hold back against Starlight and Twilight uses all of the strength and power she has to stop Her, and when Twilight uses all of her power from being an Alicorn while not holding back in the process, and Twilight even manages to destroy Starlight's Horn, which damages her ability to use her magic against her due to her horn being Destroyed.

Twilight and Spike manage to return to Equestria after defeating Starlight, and In the end, Princess Celestia has Starlight Glimmer arrested for her crimes against Equestria as well as using her Cutie Mark Magic before to remove Starlight's magic and Cutie Mark and have her locked up in Tartarus with Lord Tirek for an eternity.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends celebrate saving the world of Equestria and Discord and Pinkie Pie throw a party and The finale of Season 5 ends with the Mane 6 living happily ever after...That is, until Starlight talks with Tirek in her Jail cell about how they hate the Mane 6, and that's when Starlight plans on Making A Group of her own get her eventual revenge soon.

One thing I should tell you is that Season 6's finale would have Starlight assemble her own group of Villains to take down the Mane 6. The villains in Starlight's Legion of Doom would be Tirek and Chrysalis, for starters, and One interesting thing to note is that both Chrysalis and Tirek have their own backup plans in case Starlight's operation is a failure.

Despite the fact Starlight would be A Villain like them, she's a pony, and Tirek and Chrysalis don't like or trust ponies so they don't really trust her that much. I think the team-up dynamic between Starlight, Tirek, and Chrysalis can be justifiable in some way.

For Starlight's dynamic with Chrysalis, Chrysalis and Starlight could relate to each other in some way due to the both of them knowing what it’s like to lose formerly loyal followers, which is The Changelings of Chrysalis and Starlight's cult from the village. As for Starlight's Team dynamic with Tirek, I had the Idea would be interested in Starlight’s assimilation magic since it’s similar to his own.

What do you guys think of those ideas?

Sounds interesting enough.

Really? Okay, thank you for liking it, Leondude. I appreciate it.

I know I already replied, but since you like it, which idea for the climax do you think would work?

I had 2 ideas for the climax which is Twilight and Spike leaving Starlight trapped in the futuristic wasteland or Twilight damaging Starlight's horn A lot by using all of her strength and power as An Alicorn. Which idea do you like better?

Or it could go like two stories did here:

1. Twilight and Spike keep going back over and over and over, but they have time to rest before the reset, and Starlight doesn't (from her POV their return is instantaneous). She eventually runs out of magic and is defeated/destroyed.

2. Starlight manages to rest and recharge before each reset, but the resets don't stop. Twilight is an immortal alicorn, and Spike is a long-lived dragon, and the resets continue for years until Starlight ages to the point where she can no longer fight. The three return, Twilight is now Celestia's size, and Spike is twice as big as Ember.

As much as I would like to see Twilight go all out, I'm gonna go with leaving Starlight trapped in the futuristic wasteland.

Might result in a scenario similar to this scene in Sonic the Hedgehog:

Okay, I respect your opinion.

What do you think of the ideas for Starlight teaming up with Tirek and Chrysalis?

I think the team-up dynamic between Starlight, Tirek, and Chrysalis can be justifiable in some way. For Starlight's dynamic with Chrysalis, Chrysalis and Starlight could relate to each other in some way due to the both of them knowing what it’s like to lose formerly loyal followers, which is The Changelings of Chrysalis and Starlight's cult from the village. As for Starlight's Team dynamic with Tirek, I had the Idea would be interested in Starlight’s assimilation magic since it’s similar to his own.

Do you like those ideas?

Indeed I do. They're good ideas.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8