I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

One more piece of hypocrisy, Starlight Glimmer's life was saved when a young foal discovered his talent. He then moved on with his life, while she didn't. She blamed cutie marks for everything, and chose to dedicate her life to repressing individuality and cutie marks with her cult town, so no foal could ever save a friend's life and develop a cutie mark again.

That's the main reason why Starlight sucks that some fellow Glimmy haters overlook. Starlight was ungrateful that she was saved from harm which in the end earned her friend his cutie mark. A cutie Mark was earned through a single selfless act. Instead of being grateful for this, she grew to resent cutie marks and established some philosophy designed to rid the world of differences and cutie marks forever. When she was called out for it, she blamed everyone else and escaped seeking revenge. She eventually decides to ultimately destroy everything do to the combined anger of her friend leaving after saving her butt, and to get back at Twilight who tried to indirectly remind her of her friendship with Sunburst. Not to mention, some characters who Starlight have spoken to are still blissfully unaware of the whole story of the crap she pulled. Namely, Sunburst himself and her own father.

wiat startlight has a father, I though she as a poor pony clone of twilight

She is indeed a poor clone of Twilight in a way, her father appeared in the episode titled "the parent map"

most been way after I stop watch cause of her, thought I do prefer reading fan fic, there few with her in it where she is stop before she start or is kind of better like being give approver by the princess to be a pirate caption,

I like her either staying a villain, or receiving the comeuppance she deserves in fanfics

I with that, or she sent on a friendship mission far far far far far far away on the far side of Discord home, and never seen again,

Yes that can be arranged as well :scootangel:

They do have cops.

Cool, I would have demanded to know why she would keep such a secret from me and than have the audacity to act like everything's ok. Knowing Sunburst, he probably would not stop being friends with her though

I just really would love to see her father's reaction, to know his smoopy whoopy little girl is not only a brat because he dotes on her, but because of something else.

Or he wouldn't have given her any backlash what so ever so once again, Starlight can be treated as some special little princess who doesn't deserve punishment like other wrongdoers

because its some sort of bs law of the universe that no hare is to come to this sociopath

What makes Starlight so special anyway? Is she too pretty or something?

Again with the Glimmy fans, for some reason, them downvoting our comments, makes me feel amused

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16