I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Does the whole propaganda song and such at he opening on season 5 kindoff remind you of these guys?
Starlight wants to make the master race of equal, similar ponies. Kindoff like Adolf Hitler and the Nazis.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

Kinda ya, not to mention she's on the same level as those guys too X(

Holy shit... Does this mean that.....

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4934933 She's a pony version of a nazi?

And the writers were ok with this??? Holy shit Hasbro... I knew they were somewhat evil but THIS???

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4934938 And what's worse is that the next main antagonist could be worse then her, since each big bad is worse than the last, and that unnerves me.

4934942 We talking like...an actual dictatorship event? or maybe and extraterrestrial threat?

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4934952 Who knows? Maybe even whoever or whatever created that final timeline that looked like something out of Fallout, something Starlight was prepared to doom Equestria to. Why? One answer being that she's a nutjob

It's not just you - "Our Town" was based on propaganda during WWII

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4934953 jesus... I think the fandom just got much more interesting.

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4934964 Yeah, they're shifting it from little girls to whose really watching it. What's next? Them shifting it from G to PG?

I think we need to write Lauren Faust a letter on all of this. Her show, which btw helped me with my social problems, is turning into Nazi propaganda. Not to mention that Tirek is obviously meant to be Satan

Hopeful Soul
Group Admin

4934974 Yeah. I also have a hate group for him too, for what he did to all of them and for destroying Twilight's home:twilightangry2:

You know, I only got most of the information I got about season 4 and 5 finales is from peoples word. However, ive heard so much information, that when I actually did watch season 5 final, I knew EVERYTHING that would happen. As with the Tirek episodes, only half of the knowledge.

4934952 Look it up on the MLP FIM wiki, the song

Oh, I know the song already. Remember, ive seen the episode, and that is where I got this theory.

What should we do to prepare for the obvious new mind controlling demons... Oh wait... ANOTHER THEORY!!!

4934989 I mean look at what the info about the songs sez

Of course. ITS RIGHT THERE PEOPLE

4934974 I hate to drop this on you, but Lauren has nothing to do with the show anymore. She left after Season 2 was done, as that was the last season that she was active in.

About the only capacity that she has with the show now is in the opening credits, where it says "Developed by Lauren Faust".

Or something to that effect.

I'm saying, write a letter to her to show what her show idea hath becometh.

4935533 Ah, okay. I guess I misunderstood.

And I'm pretty sure she already knows, if she keeps tabs on it at all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24