I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Because of Starlight, I lost everything I had. You see, I was watching the Season 5 Finale of My Little Pony when I got a call saying that my mother was in the hospital dying from a heart attack. Because it was the season 5 finale of my little pony, I had to stay and watch it. By the time I got to the hospital later that day, my mother had already passed away just moments before. My family found out that I was late because I was watching My Little Pony, and disowned me on the spot. My wife also left me and took the kids with her when she found out. Also someone broke into my apartment and stole my credit card and banking information while I was out, because I was in a rush (which I would not have been if I had had time if the season 5 finale had not gotten in the way of me seeing my dying mother) and forgot to lock the door. I also took public transport for the first time in my life and accidentally contracted syphilis from a homeless man. This is Starlight's fault because if she did not exist, the MLP creators would not have had any reason to create the 2-part season 5 finale, and I would not have had to watch it.

4931344 10/10, you've brought me to your cause

4931374 Are you mocking me?

4931390 Of course not. Your testimony has touched me, and I now see why Starlight Glimmer should be hated by all. She ruins lives and NEEDS to be stopped.

4931397 What did she do to you?

4931399 As I was watching the finale, I was unable to hear the sound of my kitchen stove catching on fire, and the roaring blaze overtook my cat and killed it as Starlight Glimmer's loud, piercing voice tore into my ear drums. By the time the episode was over, it was too late to save my cat, and my parents blamed me for his death and kicked me out of my house. I'm typing this from a McDonalds and have been surviving on nothing but chicken nuggets and orange Hi-C for the last month...

4931408 I think that you are lying and mocking me because your story is far too similar to mine. Have your parents confirm it over Youtube or I will not believe you.

4931451 I can't, because my parents are deaf mutes with no eyes. How dare you insinuate that they're even able to do such a thing. You have absolutely no respect for other people, do you?

4931493 You are clearly trolling me and that is not acceptable. This is a safe space. Stop trolling and get out!

4931497 I refuse to leave when I have much more to talk about regarding my hatred of Starlight Glimmer. Did you hear that studies show she causes cavities in 4 out of 5 humans?

4931502 I bet you vape entire fedoras.

4931504 I bet you vape trilbies and trench coats

4931505 I am locking you out of this thread. You are not allowed to post here anymore.

4931528 I'll have the last word

Girls, girls, please.

You're both pretty.

I mean, really. We're all equal here, are we not?

4931573 But I'm the grayest and the blobbiest

Sure you are, dear. Sure you are.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18