Group Admin

1.Have You Ever Met A Celebrity?
2.What's Your Favorite Kind Of Music?
3.What Would You Rather Be Eaten By?
4.Which Kind Of Cake Is Coolest?
5.Wake Up And Smell The...?
6.What Is Most Important To You?
7.What's Your Favorite Drink?
8.What's Your Favorite Color Combination?
9.What's Your Favorite Shape?
10.What Kind Of Candy Sounds Delicious?

1. Nope
2. Electronic
3. T-Rex
4. Chocolate Cake
5. The ashes Mr Freeman
6. My creations
7. Virgin San Francisco
8. Orange and Black
9. Equilateral Triangle (like a certain dream demon)
10. Toffee

1) Yeah, Joe Bennet that one dude who windsurfs. Hes gonna be in the Rio Olympics. Hes the big brother to my friend
2) Dubstep
3) A coconut
4) Victoria Sponge or a rubarb cake
5) Smell of my bedroom. Smells normal
6) Making my family and friends happy and safe.P
7) Pepsi or Coca Cola
8) Purple and black. Or pastel colours
9) Pentagon
10) Vimto candy

IkioStar
Group Admin

1. No.
2. I'd have to say my favorite kind of music is one that fills space. Really deep and complex sounds and melodies.
Otherwise I'd have to say Groove Music.
3. Do I have to be eaten?
4. I have a significant preference for plain vanilla...but I've been known to like to experiment. If we're being literal, something with ice cream in it.
5. Wake up and smell the cold spring water.
6. It depends on the day. The most important thing to me in general is control. Specifically, control over myself and my emotions. I like to be a relaxed and patient person. Occasionally, I'm not.
7. I like a nice glass of Stars&Stripes Ginger ale. It's remarkably hard to find at current, but it's delicious. I tend to enjoy drinking various concoctions and beverages. It's nice to try new things.
8. Forest Green and Space Black and Dusky Gray. Not necessarily in that order. For a substitute, I like brown x grey x jeans blue.
9. Star
10. I love gummies, but I have to admit a Jolly Rancher would be nice right now.

1. Does Sapphire Shores in my dreams count?
2. Classic rock.
3. Anybody bold enough to take "Eat me!" seriously.
4. Ice cream cake, of course!
5. Roseluck.
6. Good friends and good habits in video games.
7. Fruit Punch flavored Gatorade.
8. Lavender and rainbow. :twilightblush::rainbowderp:
9. Michael Myers.
10. "Candy-O"

1. Yes, I have. His name is pain, he is very well known.
2. I find solace in the symphonies of misery. However nothing can compare to the silence of death.
3. Everyday I am swallowed by the rending ingestion of despair and anguish. Then, the process repeats every time I wake up.
4. The only cake I have ever wanted was laced with ground up glass shards.
5. Putrid stench of your own failure and shortcomings, for they haunt you every second of every day.
6. Escaping hell into the sweet, cold embrace of death and nothingness.
7. Alcohol. It numbs the pain and kills me slowly, softly.
8. The monotonous scheme of black and white. They represent life and death, and there is a reason I only wear black...
9. A broken heart. For if it could truly happen, you would not feel it for long.
10. The sweet and succulent flavor of cyanide is tantalizing on the taste buds.

IkioStar
Group Admin

4570212 Ha. Sorry, if took me a second to decipher your riddled message. But yeah, I normally answer these kind of things seriously. But something just clicked in my head and next thing I know, I wanted to use this to mess with people. I actually haven't done that before. Well I did just finish a fic about Discord, perhaps that holds some influence? Anyway, that is pretty much the exact opposite of my personality. I would be a Pinkie crossed with Rainbow and Twilight. Sorry for the troll.:fluttercry:

No.
Anything from dubstep to instrumentals to jazz
I don't know.Anyone serious about it.
I love all cakes.
Coffee,breakfast,and to be traditional the roses.
Friends and life.
Tea.
Gold and silver
Lemniscate,Triquetra,and the Reuleaux Triangle
Caramel,hard and soft.

IkioStar
Group Admin

4570223 Why you so surry, sefsef? yt's Purfuctli fyn.

This group is full of trolls.

4570226 Yeah, but I only enjoy being ridiculous if it entertains others. If I am the only one who finds amusement in something, I feel selfish. Sorry for the personal unloading of sappiness. I am just explaining my cognition for justification of my previous post. And you sound like a pretty cool guy. What am I saying? Everybrony is awesome. Unless their not.

IkioStar
Group Admin

4570235 *they're.

Nah, I got a kick out of it. Best thing when trolling, when nobody explains themselves, and you know they're trolling.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13