The keam Appreciation Society 22 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Without you in this world, I don't know where I'd be.

Perhaps on another path? In a reality which I can't see.

For I know for a fact that my path was dark, but there you were to light it with a spark.

While it not seem like that you did that much, but enough to make me want to stay in touch.

And now when several months has passed, and I've lost a lot of of friends I once had.

But here you are still standing, as the last one left of them, who are still remaining.

For a long time, you were the only one I could feel like I could truly trust. I can trust a few people now, but not nearly as much as I trust you, sweetie <3

4528524 No, don't be sad :C

4528528 it's just beautiful dear! <3

4528557 *hugs* I'm glad you think so <3 I even think I told you I wrote it for you when I posted it <3

4528561 you did. I remember, because I wrote this poem as a response :

(Keep in mind ut was written before we became a couple)

In dark night

In ligh day

No matter where

I turn

Noo matter where

I go

or stay

There is so much darkness

So many thoughts

And fears

I can't keep them away

Can't seperat them

From my mind

But that's when I talk to you

Because to you

I dare saying it all

All I want to talk ot but

But don't dare

To mention

To my family and friends

But to you

I tell it all

And i feel better

Because you listen ot what I say

And when I want to let it go

You let me

Thank you

For being there

When I need someone

Someone like you

More than ever

Thank you

4528584 I still like it nontheless sweetie <3 *hugs* Love you <3

4528586 Though roght now, especially since you and I hooked up, I've been feeling extremely well... risk is school will heavy me down, though...I'm at least prepared ro great my anxiety again in August... :pinkiesad2:

4528609 Awww.... that's so sweet to say :heart: And if school bothes you, I'm here to talk <3 I have some experience at least ;)

4528615 I mean it! <3 sleep /lonlieness is no longer a problem/fear to me! <3

I don't think It'll be bad in it self, but it's a lot of change to start a new school, not to mention the anxiety and stress I'll be feeling (as always) but thanks for the offer I'll probably hold you to your words :/

4528648 Awww... <3 (Wish it wasn't in the past either :c)

Well, just try to at least act calm and be an overall fun or nice person to be around. Most of your classmates won't know anyone to five students (five is really rare, from what I can tell) So if you're just a nice girl, they'll befriend you pretty fast <3 Experience used in this :)

4528498 4528584 Awww! This so sweet! I love it!. :yay: :heart:

4528660 <3 it bought me more time with you baby, and the big enough anxiety to actually aske if you loved someone...)

4528973 :pinkiehappy:

4529988 Well, it turned out pretty darn good in the end then ^_^

4529993 4529994 Just allow me to add this. *squee*

4530002 I can allow it at least :P

4530005 Well the two of you are squee worthy. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23