Stellar Bubbles Fan Club 86 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 54 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 54
xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

I'm so happy that I have many awesome people who joined this site, including all of you who have joined. Thank you all, I will always be grateful for my friends and just... just everypony in general! :pinkiesad2:

Rainbow FlutterDash
Group Admin

And we're all grateful for you Bubbly! :rainbowkiss: This didn't happen just because we felt like it, this happened because you are AWESOME!!!!! :yay:

4503859 You have my eternal friendship and anything else you want from me.:heart::ajsmug:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4503868 I'm so glad to have this many people by my side. :fluttershbad: *group hug*

Rainbow FlutterDash
Group Admin

*GROUP HUGGLES!!!!!!!!* :pinkiehappy: :heart:

4503872 You deserve every single bit of it.

*Backs away slowly* I'm just gonna be here admiring you from the corner of the room. :twilightsheepish:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4503880 I know, and I'm glad I have you and everypony else on this thread. :fluttershyouch: *hugs*
4503882 D'aw, come here, you!

4503893 *Blushes* I dunno about this... That corner was awfully tempting.

4503882 Assuming I probably would have forced my way in anyway, get in here Senpai!

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4503900 Too bad! *hugs anyway*

Oh no, the attention's too much! *Faints*

4503913 Immediately starts to drag into the group hug...

4503926 *Wakes up* Wh-What are you doing? N-Not the hugs, anything but the hugs! Nooooo!

4503935 Never! I won't fall for the "d'aw" that is group hugs!

4503949 You act as if you have a choice... :raritywink:

4503877 My PMs to you aren't working! I've tried like, 20 times!

4503952 Blast, your right. The cuddles are too much for my brain, I can already feel myself slipping!

4503982 Feel the compassion filling your every thought. Feel the love coursing through your brain!

4503987 It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I don't know if I like it or not anymore!

Comment posted by Gamerguy1313 deleted Jun 28th, 2015

4503995 No way in! No way out! No way in! No way out!

4504009 Oh no, the dirty jokes are tainting my mind!

I have a feeling I didn't truly understand the joke I made...

4504024 And that's why I'm going back to the corner.

I'm afraid it's too late! Besides, we could just move it to the corner, where there are even less avenues of escape!

4504053 Nooo! My worst fear, no escape from the hugs!

I'm afraid your nightmare has only just begun!

4504064 Oh no, there's more?! Why do I continue to stay here against my better instincts? :raritydespair:

Because the affection has already begun corrupting your mind! There is no turning back now!

4504079 I swear love has softened my hard exterior. And I'm okay with that... And I'm not okay with that. I need to get which side I'm on sorted out.

:facehoof: So I helped you get into a relationship when you're not even fully okay with love?

It looks like Iron WIll will have a regular customer... :raritywink:

4504100 I just miss the old days, where I could be cold and grumpy all I wanted... Okay I admit, you totally have a regular counseling customer.

I'll always be here to help, free of charge!

I just wish that others would see that too...

4504116 Maybe if you cure a nutcase like me, you'll get more people... Maybe even a fan club!

Ha! You say you're the crazy one, but at least you have something, anything, going for you. You're nice and fun and just overall great! You have friends and family and someone to hold close to you. But what do I have? Nothing.

That's one reason why I help people. I know no matter what, I'll always be at the bottom, so I might as well help others rise.

I've always been the tallest person I know. My shoulders are usually at everyone else's head height. I often find that while I can comfort others and give them a shoulder to cry on, there's no shoulder for me. It's rather ironic really. I'm the tallest, but I often find myself looking up to others from the hole I've found myself in. I've attempted climbing out, to no avail. Sometimes, someone will venture to help me, but I just seem to bring them down with me. I'm able to boost them back out, but they're unable to lift me with them.

If I'm lucky, I can catch a glance of the world above me, where everyone gets their happily ever after, and I really take the time to appreciate the things I see when I can, but then I see how others simply ignore it as it's nothing. If something so worthless to them is so valuable to me, what does that mean I'm worth? I can't help but feel that I'm slowly becoming something even less than a side-note in someone else's biography.

I like to think of it as there's only so much misery in the world, so as long as I hold onto mine as long as possible, no one else will have to suffer the same.

I dream that things will get better; I've always been a dreamer, and I'm afraid it seems that that's what they shall always be, just dreams... I sit awake at night, thinking of ways to get better, and eventually I fall into my slumber and have these dreams. But slowly, I watch as my dreams become twisted and turn into nightmares. I awake only to find that the nightmare has just begun...

4503983 Did you block me accidentally?

4504353 You're the only one I'm having problems with and I can't even comment on your blogs...

4504362 it had you blocked i don't know why i haven't been in you're page alll day

4504371 sill i haven't been in you're page

4504373 You always find a way to throw a wrench in the works somehow...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 54