Ponies After People 897 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I was thinking that Earth ponies have magic that is just as wonderful as Pegasus or Unicorns. Not only can talented Earth ponies grow food, but they can grow huge food. Example, please contemplate Applejack’s ability to grow huge apples.

Read about how in the real-world, Washington state farmers can grow potatoes so huge that they thought that no one would want to purchase these. It was a man named Hazen Titus, (and you thought that ponies had strange names) who had become the dining car superintendent of Northern Pacific Railway’s dining car department in 1908, who used marketing to transform these unwanted potatoes into a famous North American meal.

Think Trains and Giant Baked Potatoes on St Patrick's Day

Imagine how big potatoes and other types of food can become that one Earth pony can grown. Now imagine the size of food that could be grown by a team of Earth ponies, who combine their plant growing talents. I’d love to read about individual Earth ponies and families of Earth ponies who have friendly competitions as to who can grow the best and biggest, award-winning food.

Or their great teamwork and skill ing building nearly anything if they put their noggins together. I 100% think that Earth Ponies would become the great inventors equestria and probably Steampunk the world if given the chance.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2