Ponies After People 896 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Starscribe
Group Admin

Hey everypony! Happy third anniversary of the event! Before I get any further, I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone who participated in this contest. We got quite a few awesome entries. Now that the contest is over, I would encourage everyone who wrote a story for it to post their creations to fimfiction so other people can enjoy them. Win or lose, your hard work deserves to be shared.

But obviously someone has to win. The victors were based entirely on a public vote, so the results were as much a surprise to me as anyone else. Congratulations to our winners of the writing contest!

1st Place: Hope for a Better World by Orsuros
2nd Place: Metro 2543 by Alkarasu
3rd: Phoenix from the Ashes by Alden MacManx

So, those who won should contact Two Bit (the same one you sent your entries to) with paypal information so you can receive your prizes! If you happened to miss some of the entries, you can still read them here. I encourage everyone who participated to get their work onto fimfiction for all to enjoy.

I was hoping I'd be able to announce an English version of the LPoE printed publication and award a free copy to the winners as well, but sadly production delays have made that impossible. But if any of the winners would like a copy of the Russian edition, contact Alkarasu for that.

Thanks to all of you for a great contest, both those who contributed and those who voted. Expect the results of the art contest to follow.

And here's the results for the art contest:

1st place is My Past Life by Vistamage

2nd place is unnamed by QuietVictories

3rd place is also unnamed by Sa1ntMax

The winners should contact me with the paypal information.

Thanks to all the artists who decided to participate, it was a great contest!

Is there a list of all the artwork?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4