Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

As in an honest to God chapter to a larger story. I finally nutted up and decided to use the time that I have to myself in a productive way. The title of the upcoming story? I don't yet know. "Reverie Bound".

I'm working out the kinks now, and I'm trying to wrap my head around the posting process, since I've never written for this site before, but I'll get back to you guys when I get my head back on my damn shoulders.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4405547 Yo, I appreciate it.

4405536 I wrote a story for the Doing what ever we want group. It's erotic.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

It's erotic.

I'mma have to check that out for... reasons...

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4405562 Nah, finding things myself is always more fun, anyway. Thanks for the offer, though.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4405551 Welp, it's under the approval process. I'll send you guys a link when it's approved.

The journey is always where the real adventure is...

Then again, one journey can lead to another. I.e. traveling in space to go to Mars, then exploring Mars.

*lightbulb*

:raritystarry:THAT'S A FIC RIGHT THERE!!! Luna, CMC, Twilight and Dashie embark on a journey in space to discover planets...and stumble upon Mars. A dusty red planet that has ruins of a civilization drowned by the sands of time and war.
Are they really alone?

I typed that in fifteen seconds non-stop.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4405667 Do et! Do et nao!!!

I shall read this my martian friend

Lol maybe I will soon. I already have a barebones plot for it. Nothing extravegant...well relatively speaking it will be but, yeah it won't be some Michael Bay-overthetop-action fic with asteroids, hostile aliens and wildlife and inter-species romance.

Laying the foundation, the premise alone will take a couple chapters. The trip to nowhere will take 4-6 chapters and Mars will be at least seven chapters alone.

Meanwhile, Luna and Twilight will have their minds blown and have serious guilt issues when reality practically fists them.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4407723 Damn. Fisting the princesses with abstract ideas is pretty hardcore. Just start the story; the thinking comes during the writing, not before, at least that's how it works for me.

That works for me when brainstorming or prompts. This stuff I need to sit down and think about it. Or take a bath and be bombarded with material. Seriously, every time I bathe I make at least two chapters worth of content in my head. Idk wtf is up with that. :rainbowderp:

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4407750 A relaxed mind is a creative mind, after all. :ajsmug:

It's in the makings naow. U happy? :P
lol. It's gonna be really fun tho.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4408312 I'll be waiting for its release. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19