Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

I smell the smoldering remains of an aspiring civilization, along with its dignity, spirit and redeemability. I have this sneaking suspicion that something big went down somewhere on this website... and I missed it!!!

4403375 the HaM group just lost a lot of members

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4403409 I just checked HaM and they seem to still be gaining members, not losing them.

4403543 I mean a few of the main members 2D, Grey knight, ect have called the group dead and decided to leave

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4403557 Seems a bit random at first glance, but the disappearances are too closely linked to be written off as simple coincidence. I wonder what made them decide that the group was dead when it was still expanding.

4403567 well it could either be they don't want to stay on this site, or it could be they're trolling us

"I vote for a coup.
Kick all the mods out. Install our own mods."
-Vladimir Lenin

4403580 Well anyone here a mod?

No, but was Lenin in the government during the October Revolution?
I'm not a communist I swear.

But I hope non of us are taking my plan seriously.

4403607 I let my inner troll speak

I might need to recalibrate my troll detectors.
Agree?

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4403588 Hah! No one in power here but me, son!

But I hope non of us are taking my plan seriously.

Both you and NUE are cray cray.

4403619 if its to watch your reactions? yea:trollestia:

But you love me for it right?

Bloody emotions. They're pretty outdated.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

But you love me for it right?

Of course I do, Static! You lovable, crazy, anonymous member of mine!

I'm not sure.... I did just kill Cesar and most likely cause the near destruction of Cesar's legion in new Vegas.... Maybe that's what you smell..... I mean everybody else somehow knows about it even though I killed everyone who could possibly know.... Oh shit I left Benny alive..... Oh well not like it matters anyway....

The disappearances triggered each other.

Can you spell "internet drama circlejerk"?

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4403671 <--This guy.
4403697 Do you know what prompted the first disappearance?

I'll take my prize now.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

I sense a mystery, gang.

Please, no.

4403700 Im pretty sure its spelled
Fimfiction Groups

4403728 what you fokken mean "this guy"
I'll fucken rek your shit bro
*slowly slinks down to go unseen

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4406343 <--- This guy! :rainbowlaugh:

2D, actually. He basically said "fuck it." Then Grey quit. Then Kelly, followed by Iron. Classy was watching from Steam and threw the towel in as well.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4407564 Interesting how easy it was to get them to leave...

Grey was depressed with Pat leaving. Kelly had been planning to leave for some time, and Iron didn't want to go back to lone shitposting. Classy decided he had better things to do with his time. I figure that John can deal with anything, and I'm unnecessary.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4407595 Like a chain reaction. The conditions were just right for this to happen, then.

and I'm unnecessary.

Get that self-pity shit outta here. You ultimately chose to go inactive, as did I. We make our own decisions, dom, so don't go around telling others you're unnecessary when you've proven time and time again that you're one of the most dedicated members of both groups. Or rather were, at least.

And if you feel useless still, then create your own group, post more often here, anything! I'm willing to support your choices as long as you are.

Heh. I did choose, and I don't regret it. Nor do I pity myself because of it. It's just the way things are.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

It's just the way things are.

Indeed. As I said, only those I trust have been invited here. You can put whatever meaning you want into those words.

As I said, only those I trust have been invited here. You can put whatever meaning you want into those words.

World conspiracy.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4407633 The only logical conclusion. :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38