Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

Not speaking to any of you guys as an admin, but simply as Martian. I'm wondering if y'all remember when I first spoke with you guys individually, as in we had decent conversation at the time.

And if we haven't yet spoken at length, then, hey, now is the opportune time to catch up on that with you being in my group and all.

4399461 I don't think we have but hey I'm game

Yep, I remember. I think I was your first follower.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4399476 IGNORED!!!1! Nah, just playing; I'm quite sure we'll have some memorable conversation in the near future if the threads keep coming and they hold some form of thought in them. I look forward to it.

4399483 You were indeed my first follower. I remember talking a lot with you back in olden times when I was newer to HaS and I had first gained followers. I enjoyed myself then, and I'm enjoying myself now; but when I no longer find joy in this site, I guess that's the day I leave.

For now, though, and even then, I appreciated every comment and every interaction with those around me. It's no different today.

4399461 I remember, kinda sorta. You posted something deep and meaningful on HAS and a bunch of other people posted deep and meaningful stuff in response. Then I proclaimed loudly to myself "This thread needs more silliness." Then I posted something that was silly and I twisted your words against you so that it would still technically fit in with what you were saying. Then you responded by saying something along the lines of "This is what I was looking for, someone who is so amazingly super awesome that he posted something silly in a serious blog. I hope he becomes my friend so that I may bathe in his awesomeness." :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

I can't seem to remember. The past two weeks have been a blur and I'm forgetting what day it is. College does that lol.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

"This is what I was looking for, someone who is so amazingly super awesome that he posted something silly in a serious blog. I hope he becomes my friend so that I may bathe in his awesomeness."

Hmm... Well, that sounds about right. :moustache:

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4399536 Now, I know that we've only recently met. I wasn't even aware of your existence until the formation of HaM.

4399461 In the PMs, I think. In the metafic, too.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4399544 Yeah, that'd make sense. There's absolutely no way I'd speak to you in public. :trollestia:

4399550 kekekekek >x3

In some deep philosphical debate on HaS.

Don't remember which.

We met in a dark alley.

Ohhhh right, HaM.

All the potential HaM jokes :rainbowlaugh:

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

In some deep philosphical debate on HaS.

I've had lots of those. :pinkiesmile:

4399654 Oh dear.

beat you to the punch cupcake

Dafuq you calling cupcake? Cupcake.

I've never ever been called cupcake before.

If I wasn't wrong, I post a picture of a cool old man and call it your grandpa.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4399810 Holy shit, did I actually say that? :rainbowlaugh: That's some funny shiz, bro! Good times...

4400050 ...I still remember that. That was way back when, though, when I was still relatively new to HaS. Funny as hell thread though.

Oh those time, where you always question with those philosophical and mentality question. Good times, good times

I beleive you posted a question about a week into my time in HaS and I actually answered it(trust me there have been so many things where I almost answer then I don't because I fear I'll be too big of an asshole) and you said something back and we had a conversation. After that I deemed you to be a friend......... I think that's how I met you.....

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4400811 Quite romantic, ain't it?

4399461 We talked a bit in HaM when it was being established.

I'm pretty sure I insulted you about something. That's how I meet most people here.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4401764 Yeah, I remember you, bro. Fun talk we've had, even if it was only for less than an hour over at HaM. I heard everything's finally calmed down over there, so that's good as well, I suppose.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4401783 It was over you carrying swiss army knives around or something along those lines. Hard to forget that fun little conversation.

Oh yeah, I remember now. Then we talked about butts and how great they are; fun times. Male bonding at its best. Still haven't stabbed anyone, by the way. :derpytongue2:

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

Then we talked about butts and how great they are; fun times.

Fun times indeed :trollestia:

Still haven't stabbed anyone, by the way.

Still didn't mean to insinuate that. Glad we're on amicable terms now, though.

4401546 yah reeeaaalll romantic:derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30