Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I'm not going to beat around the bush, so here goes.

Am I a bad person?

4384899 Nah. You're pretty swaggy.

Do you kill kittens and rape children for fun? If not, then you're fine by my book.

I'm pretty ignorant as to why you would ask this.

Second.
You're one of the nicer admins in my book.

4384899 Not at all, from my experience, you're actually pretty chill, especially for a mod.

Coz I'm a self doubter at times.

4384899 I don't at all know you personally, but I'm going to take advice from Socrates. Apparently no person is bad, they just commit bad actions under the false pretenses that those actions are somehow good. Instead, I can at least identify you as a rational human.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4384899 The hell even prompted this question? No, you're not a bad person. Not worse than anyone else here.

I was discouraged by my initial setbacks to bring HaS and HaM back together.

But I'm not ready to give up yet.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

I was discouraged by my initial setbacks to bring HaS and HaM back together.

Determination is good and all, but the groups aren't likely going to merge based on the fact that most of the members already belong to both.

Then the second group is all the more redundant.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4386620 Redundant, yes. Similar in every facet? No. People seem to be floating to HaM for some obscure reason even though a majority weren't affected by the shitstorm that initially caused the "secession".

Similar in every facet?

Yes.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4386941 There are more divisions at HaM than there are at HaS. HaM seemed to be on the verge of collapse when I left after just two days of existence while HaS has been around for the better part of what I believe to be two years. The groups are not similar in every facet; namely, communications between administrative staff and members along with overall approachability are not awe-inspiring.

4386988 Yeah, it all settled down like five hours after you left. There hasn't been a single issue for about a day now.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4387935 But that's just for now. There are always new and interesting developments a little ways down the road.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17