Black Feather Project 156 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Recon777
Group Admin

BDK pointed out to me today that I really should be making my status updates here in this forum rather than on personal blog postings. There are a fair number of new faces here in the Black Feather forum (welcome!) and I'm thrilled to see you here. It makes more sense for me to make the status updates where members of this forum will get notifications. I'll still make personal blog postings, but they will just link to these threads.

So, what's new this week? I have been making slow but steady progress on chapter nine's rewrite. Granted, I have not actually put a whole lot of time into it. Most of my pony time the last two weeks has been devoted to other areas of the Harmony Universe project. But Black Feather is coming along and will pick up speed soon, I expect.

Meanwhile, BDK has produced his best comic page to date! Here, Nyx shows up for the first time in the story, which has actually surprised some people who have been following the comic and never realized that Black Feather was actually about Nyx rather than Luna (who holds perspective during chapter one and the comic).

Here's the latest art!!

Source

Good to finally see Nyx!

I laughed at the fact that TS spits out her tea when she sees the Royal Sisters...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4