T-Fab 22 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

It doesn't appear that their is a "Good Reads" thread on the T-Fab forums so I have decided to make one. Basically, if you've got a story that you've read and believe others will enjoy, post it here. If you feel especially inclined you can even write a short blurb on why you liked it. Though, please avoid spoilers if you can help it.

My recommendation is for TheUrbanMoose's "A Stranger and Her Friend." The story focuses heavily on Celestia's origin. It is a dark tale that depicts the time before the alicorns came into power. Moose's depiction of war is visceral and he does an excellent job with character development, as well as making use of his own personal canon while maintaining the integrity of what we had seen in the show during the time in which he produced this work. It is really worth reading. I literally got eye strain from being unable to tear myself away from my screen.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/20514/the-stranger-and-her-friend

Tag# Majestic potato pheasant

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5410291 A good read... Hum...

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/99236/lets-be-evil

I guess the story that really jumps out for me is this one. It's a story where each of the main six (And a few others) Decide to play villain for the day, and the others have to try to stop them.

My favorite was the CMC, who decide to make it rain Poison Joke... after tweaking the plant to begin with. So the normal cure wasn't working. Only they had the cure and AB was using every bit of knowledge she'd earned selling apples to make as much of a profit as she could.

I didn't really care for Twilight's... but each of the others had creative, ways that I could see them actually using. The early ones were pretty mild, but as you went on they got dark, darker, and funnier. Fluttershy's revenge on Pinkie Pie making her join in was comedic justice to the extreme.

If you like dark comedies, I would thoroughly recommend this book. I've not read it in over a year, and I still have it on my top five favorites I've read on this site.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5410291 BTW, you forgot to tag another member.

These are the members who've not gone.

ShadowStrike11
Night scribbler
Those Kids In The Corner
dashybrony2012
MahoganyMlp
Majestic potato pheasant

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5410410 I saw that. I've sent her a notice. Andoria has her notice as well. I am hoping she'll see it. We are down to the ones who aren't as active.

Diamond dust
Group Admin

5410319 5410410 5410322
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/136972/daring-done
"Daring Done"
To put it in few words, Rainbow Dash discover that Twilight's mom is the one who writes the Daring do books, leading to silly, random and terrible situations.
It has only a few chapters so if you like, make sure to read the sequels who aren't very long either

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5414260 You didn't link

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5412171 I've read that one.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5414287 I'll get to it. Blast summer colds.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5414350 It is 80 in my room and I'm bundled shivering. My move bar hasn't once turned off on my watch.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5414385 it's life.

Diamond dust
Group Admin

5414263 Read it again

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18