T-Fab 22 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Noble Savage
Group Admin

Hey this is ThatDAmnTenPin aka (Noble Savage) and II declare that the February Art Contest to begin.

Shipping, We see it everywhere. So in the spirit of love I want you to draw your FAVORITE SHIP. It could be of your favorite characters in MLP, your favorite character from a fic *cough cough FleetWind cough cough*, or one of your character with another (make sure it's pony).
As most of you know it's dangerous out on the high seas when your on a ship, so be care of any pirates or NSFW sharks.

Rewards:
1st place will get 800pts on DA
2nd place will get 400pts on DA

with that in mind, have fun sailing.
TenPin out!!

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5024435 This will get weirdo, because I ship Kirdo!

(not my entry)

Noble Savage
Group Admin

5024454 look at the post again I had to edit it because I'm a clutz and accidentally hit the publish button. Also make it pony because this is MLP we're talking about.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5024470 Awe MAN! (JK, I was pretty sure you were talking MLP)

Just remember that standard carrier rates apply.

Noble Savage
Group Admin

5024534 also we are not responSibley for any damage during shipping, and if its not delivered by the end of the month. It's free.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *SNORT* huh-wha? i nodded off somewhere in between the coughs, you didn't say anything nefarious did you?

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

5024862 Nah, he was saying Steady Feathers..... :P... Or was it Fire Fly?... I thought saw a FireWave though.

Noble Savage
Group Admin

5024862 Nooo no No. I was just....giving an example of....stuff. But if you want nefarious. Derpibooru has your fix.

Diamond dust
Group Admin

5024435 hmmm guess my favorite one will be too easy to guess:rainbowlaugh:

Noble Savage
Group Admin

I know what to expect from you Dust, and I'm prepared for that. Just keep it SFW.

ShadowStrike11
Group Contributor

Could it be more than one ship?

Noble Savage
Group Admin

5025837 ......You can make as many ships as you want, but you can only submit one of them.

Aurora Steel
Group Contributor

5024435 does it really have to be pony??? I'm really crap at drawing them again!

Noble Savage
Group Admin

5051151 I only say make it pony because it's the contest is on FIMfiction and I just wanted to stay in the ball park, but If you want to do something different then go for it. I'm not going to take you out of your comfort zone.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17