OC Slamjam 61 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hi, Oddluck's author here. Today I'm bringing to you some big news. I'm getting together all the losing constants (with the exception of Mango Leaf) to do one big collaboration!

Confirmed total: 13 people have joined.

I haven't been I Fimfiction for long, but even I know that this was one of the longest running contest this site has ever seen! So why not help out and make this one of the biggest collaborations?

Leave a comment down below.

You already know my answer, but I'll post it here again for public record:

I'd be willing to let people use my character whether I'm personally available or not, but I'd need to know details before I could say for certain whether I'd actually be involved. I cannot say for certain when I'll have free time to participate, and of course I would like to know what I'm agreeing to first.

Count me in for the moment, but do be warned that I may need to withdraw on short notice.

My character was Redwood, by the way, for those who didn't know. So feel free to use her for whatever.

Wanderer D

4684410 I don't know man. I mean, I have a lot of stuff to do and I still need to write Mango's wedding besides going back to all the stories that I managed to neglect. Like 4684423, I would like to also know what I would be getting into if this were to work out, because if you want to do another thing just like the original, I can't say I'll be sticking with it.

Yeah, I'm game for it. I didn't do as well in the contest as I hoped, but I learned plenty of things too. It'd be nice to try it again.

(I was Price Back's author, by the way).

Collaboration? What's the plan?

As said before--and by others--might well be interested, depending on what we decide to do, o' course. Certainly, I have plenty of ideas for ol' Wispy on my own, but some of those characters were just too good to not want to see more interactions with.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8