#NotYourShield 70 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Dash Attack
Group Contributor

I don't know all the details of how it started, just that it's getting really bad. One mans crimes should not mean other's must suffer and get hurt. It's Ferguson all over again, only this time the evidence of brutality is unquestionable. Weather it was through negligence or actually racism is irrelevant. Now the whole city is in a state of emergency

Bronycon Twitter

Even if your non-religious, at least keep the situation in mind and hope for the best. Mob mentality is beyond scary,

Clicker
Group Contributor

This is getting out of hand, are we in a civilized nation or not?

Techpriest Eh
Group Admin

4319688 Not to sound racist but america while being civilized have one of the highest riot's rate in the continent.

Dancewithknives
Group Contributor

It's like furgeson, the protestors were being paid to keep protesting even though they had no investment in the event.

Also, rioting is illegal, these people should be arrested and put in jail. If they are indeed protesting then they should do so civilly.

Erik the Enigma
Group Contributor

4319596 Two words. Live. Ammo.

To quote Ide from Ultraman: "Politicians are always like this...only their words are beautiful."

My dad thinks this is all being triggered by some government entity to give them an excuse to enact martial law. I didn't get the full details either, but this is getting way out of hand. I find it strange this is happening so frequently-at least that it's being reported so frequently-and we should hope for the best in Baltimore.

Strange really. I hope it ends but at this point I know it won't.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8