Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43
Nuke
Group Admin

This is going to be stupid.
Ask me anything.
Maybe it'll be fun.

4273545 Do you believe in aliens?

Am I asking you anything, or am I asking Speck?

Nuke
Group Admin

Yes and no.
The fact that the Universe is infinitely expanding, and that there are multiple planets that have been discovered to be hospitable, for our species at least, warrant the possibility of there being other life outside of our Solar System. Whether or not this life is intelligent, or as advanced as we are, is a different story. It is possible and plausible.
That would mean we aren't alone in the Universe.
However, there's also the chance that we are, in fact, alone.
And that's terrifying.

4273545 What is the meaning of life?

Nuke
Group Admin

Uh. Mostly me? I'll answer questions about her.

Nuke
Group Admin

To live how you want to live, and do what you enjoy doing.

4273545 why are you taking this chance?

Nuke
Group Admin

Because #yolo

4273638 there's always a reason

Nuke
Group Admin

Yes, that's the reason.

4273545 To pony, or not to pony?

More importantly from a scale to 1 to 10. How adorable can you be?

4273645 what do you think of goo ponies

Nuke
Group Admin

Me, or Speck?

Mostly indifferent. It seems to be more of a fetish thing than any kind of "Hey, let's create a culture around this weird species of pony," or something that was carried over from the furry fandom.

4273660 batponies is the same. What do you think of alicorn oc's?

Nuke
Group Admin

I don't think bat-ponies are a fetish. I mean, for some people, maybe. Maybe they're into blood-letting, or whatever. I find it weird, but as long as it isn't involving Speck or Sirocca, I don't really care.
Alicorn OC's are fucking garbage. Fausticorn is the only exception.

4273671 I don't see batponies drinking blood they be like fruit bats. Thought so, hope you like being asked a lot of things because I got a lot of questions.

what did you think of Castle sweet castle that is if you seen it?

Nuke
Group Admin

It's fine, though I might be going to sleep pretty soon.
I've only seen the first two episodes. S1E1 about a week after it aired, and S1E2 when S5E3 premiered.

Nuke
Group Admin

I'm not very adorable. Speck, on the other hand. She can't be rated.

4273682 okay.

what made you create Speck?

BikerPon3
Group Admin

I've only seen the first two episodes.

...Wut? :pinkiegasp:

4273545 Do you like piña coladas? Or getting caught in the rain?

(I am so sorry)

Nuke
Group Admin

That's, uh... Pretty tough to answer, actually. I remember when I created her, I was lurking/posting in the /mlp/ bat threads. Been there since the first one, but I decided I really wanted to contribute something more than just a few short posts here and there.
I started writing a story, but I didn't feel like Echo would fit too properly, since she was typically extremely silly and rarely serious.
I made Speck, so I could have a some-times silly, some-times serious character. Her story is a massive coping mechanism.

I've always used the premise of the show, be it screencaps from the episodes, fanfics, fanart, wiki articles, what have you, to cope with things. Like, mostly one big thing. I've been meaning to watch the show, but I either haven't had time, or any time I sit down and get ready to watch, it's mid-season. I'd prefer to wait until it's the off-season. I'm definitely planning on watching the entire show in one go after S5 is over.

I'm extremely fond of Pina Coladas. I'm more fond of listening to the rain, rather than being in it.

Nuke
Group Admin

Not to the point that I'd go out of my way to subject myself to it. None of the poetry that I read in high school or college has stuck with me, nor any of the poets that I've read. I wouldn't say I dislike it, but I wouldn't say that it's something I enjoy.
Same with any kind of writing, really. I'll pick up a book every now and then, but there's only one series I've ever bothered to keep with. Odd Thomas, by Dean Koontz, if you've ever heard of it.
Sometimes, I wish I had more time to read and find other authors to like. Same with fanfics, I guess.

4273710 wait, how can you write but not like to read?

Nuke
Group Admin

I'd rather explore my own imagination, than explore someone else's. Unless it's a videogame. And even then, I need character customization to keep my attention.
But, really, I do like to read. I've just never had any time, or couldn't find anything that would catch and keep my interest.

4273730 have you ever thought up a new pony race before?

4273730 Who is the man who would risk his neck for his brother man?

(Once again, sorry)

Nuke
Group Admin

I thought I did, once, but then I looked it up, and someone had sort of done it before.
It was plushie-ponies. Bunch of lore behind it, like kids getting plushies modeled after them at a young age, that would eventually get lost or thrown away as they got older. But if the kid loved the plush enough, it could come to life. I started writing a story about them, but ended up dropping it because I haven't had a lot of free time lately.
The ones I found on derpibooru looked like they were average sized ponies, but with patchwork skin or something. So it wasn't too similar to my idea.

Or Moth-ponies. I had an idea for that in /mlp/'s bat thread two or three months before they got their own thread on /mlp/. I didn't see a lot of potential in it before they had their own threads, so I didn't do anything with it.

I'm not super fond of non-canon races, but sometimes they have a lot of potential, or they have a really cute concept. I'm even less fond of OCs that get created long after those races are established.

I don't get the reference.

4274277 Eh most people don't.

4274277 Hmmm....what do you think of life

Nuke
Group Admin

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
So you try all of the chocolates. You take a little bite out of each one, experimenting, wandering through.
And you find out each and every one has coconut in them. You hate coconut.
So, now, you're disappointed with this box of chocolates, and you want a new one. But you can't just get a new one, because that's the one you were given. For free. You probably didn't even ask for it.

4274370 not sure about that

Umm... Im working on a Story right now actually and I was wondering if it would be ok to use Speck in it? If thats all right by you. :pinkiesmile:

Nuke
Group Admin

As long as it isn't anything lewd, or associate with drugs, I'm fine with it.

4275923 Don't worry I promise that nothing of those sorts will happen to her. If you dont mind her being in the Equestrian Wasteland. Id be very appreciative of being able to use her.

Nuke
Group Admin

I don't know what that is.

Fallout Equestria, basically the Fallout game in an Equestrian setting, if you'd like to know more about the world the story is by Kkat and its called Fallout Equestria.

Nuke
Group Admin

I'd rather you didn't put her in an FOE setting. She's not really a character fit for something as grim and edgy as FOE.

4279192 Ok, thank you for answeing my questions. I'll make sure not to put her in it then. I'll just find a different idea for the character I was planning. :twilightsmile:

Nuke
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43