OC Adoption Group 147 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I'm writing a Warhammer 40K crossover with Memoires of A Royal Guard (with permission) and I could use some OC's.

The Plot: The Lunar Knights have received a plead for aid from an Inquisitor in a hive city called Krautin, a major production site for supplies and munitions for the Imperial Guard. Despite having a less than friendly relationship, the Chapter answers the plea and sends the Third Company in the battle-barge Luna's Wrath. The Third Company's objectives are to secure the Inquisitor and to bring the Emperor's retribution to the traitors who have caused Krautin Hive to turn away from the light of the Alicorns.

If you want your OC to have a Specific role leave it in the comment, it's no guarantee that they will be used as such but it may help. If you are unfamiliar with Warhammer 40K I will leave a few links to the wiki. Note: These people, places, events, and organizations are not straight up copies, they are changed and adapted to the universe I've created, the same will go for your OC if I deem in necessary.
P.S. It's going to be anthro if that matters to anybody.

Emperor of Ponykind
Imperium of Equestria
Inquisition
Imperial Guard
Hive City

4707777 I have a time traveling character, you think that could make for an interesting plot twist?
http://fluxcapacitor100.deviantart.com/art/Teacup-Flux-Page-Popper-545964554

4708057 Maybe. Can you give me a description?

Bright Light46
Group Contributor

Will the 40k characters be ponies with pony names or humans with, obviously, human names?

4708087 she's my profile picture. what kind of description, like features or attitude or backstory?

4708358 It's a combined universe, similar to how Fallout: Equestria combined Fallout and FiM.

4709104 well the backstory is a story on here, it's called 'The Adeventures of Flux Capacitor from Gallifrey'. She's snappy and sarcastic and is getting through life for the sole purpose of dying. but nopony actually knows that. she secretly is painstakingly lonely and it's a horrible paradox because she says she's asexual. features, she looks how she does because of radiation from a plutonium bomb.

Shine
Group Admin

4707777 Umm... I have a question, why don't you just make up your own OCs? It would be faster.

4776041 One of my favourite Fimfiction writers invited fan OC's to be used in his story and I thought that I could give it a try myself. Of course I don't have fans so spamming every OC group I could find was really the only alternative. And while I could (and have) make and use my own OC's I figured some people would like to have their OC's used in a story (there's no other real purpose for them after all). Really I've only found around five good OC's this way so *shrug* I'm still going to have to create my own characters but I still think it might be a bit fun to have some other people see their OC's in my story. That and this is also free advertisement. :trollestia:

Shine
Group Admin

4776254 Fair enough.
But, A. OC have other uses than stories.
B. This is a group where people create OC for other people and let those people decided if they want to adopt them. This is an OC Orphanage, not a place where you ask if people would let you use their OCs.

4777239 Isn't the entire point of an OC that you (the individual) made them?

Shine
Group Admin

4777643 No, that isn't the entire point of OCs, not always anyways.
This is a group where we make OC for other people, those people adopt them and keep them permanently as their own. The creator of the OC gives up all rights of use of the OC unless they are given permission by the adopter, which should be discussed more personally between the two.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13