Noi 86 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I haven't written any stories with Noi as a main character, but I've mentioned her in at least two stories. And another story I'm working on has a scene set at her birthday party, though again she doesn't get much more than a mention. (In that last story, Bloo — who is paired with Noi in the Smile song — is the main supporting character.)

Are these worthy of submitting to this group, or not?

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

4250243 - considering the limited exposure Noi gets, I'm not inclined to turn any story away. I've added "Noi is referenced" as a third category for stories in which Noi is at least mentioned. Feel free to add it there. :)

Dammit! I just realized I don't mention Noi in Peachy Pie's Very Special Somepony — I think I did originally but she got lost in an edit. :-( Bloo still gets a mention.

The other story she definitely does appear in is the Amethyst Star chapter I contributed to Ponies Masturbate with an X — Noi is mentioned in a non-sexual context. I have her as Banana Fluff's daughter in it.

My forthcoming story Parties, Preening, & PTSD will also have Vinyl Scratch DJing at Noi's birthday party, and Banana Fluff as being her mother again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3