☭Communism☭ 126 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

MAMA (Mothers Against Marxism) is a twitter account that basically says that Marxism is bad and that women shouldn't have jobs, and whatnot. They're also homophobic, and MIGHT be racist?

Check it out if you want, I wouldn't recommend it though, you might puke and then curl up and die on the spot from how bad it is.

Anyways, I just wanted to show you guys this picture I took from a post on it:

5238599 No thanks. Donald Trump is annoying enough I don't need this shit.

If they want to restore traditional family values, shouldn't they call themselves Mothers Against Reaganism? In the US, it was Reaganomics that destroyed the traditional working class family. (Similarly, Thatcherism in the U.K.)

Also, nice response from lex. :pinkiehappy:

5238782 Ehhh, I wouldn't expect them to do anything like that. I mean, I'm betting that they used 'Marxism' purely to get people to follow them out of blaming oh so truly evil and cruel "damn commie reds!"

I'd argue with them about it, but I really don't think it'd get ANYWHERE. They'd probably say I'm just "a Marxist trying to brainwash them," or something.

Yeah, it was a really awesome response. Lots of people are actually responding like that, it's pretty funny. Most of them are probably blocked now though.

Ehhh, I wouldn't expect them to do anything like that.

Of course not! That would require for them to be smart. :pinkiecrazy:

I'm fine without seeing this crap. But it's nice to see a new face here. Welcome

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6