Equestrian Geography 101 28 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
VitalSpark
Group Admin

This is the place to post headcanon about Ponyville. It must not contradict canon.

Agreed:
- Ponyville is a town close enough to Canterlot that the latter is visible from the former.
- Ponyville is the location of Sugarcube Corner, the Carousel Boutique, Ponyville Day Spa, and The Sofa and Quill Store.
- Ponyville was the location of the Golden Oak Library prior to its destruction.
- Ponyville is on the outskirts of the Everfree Forest.
- Ponyville has an apple farm, Sweet Apple Acres, on its outskirts.
- Ponyville has at least one school.

4239470 I think you just contradicted canon.

VitalSpark
Group Admin

4239895 I suppose I should use "was" with regard to the Golden Oak Library.

Also forgot the famous Ponyville Day Spa. The Sofa and Quill Store. The every loving Sweet Apple Acres. So the old castle was built in the Everfree Forest. Meaning that the Everfree forest was a previous version of Canterlot. Or a minor part in the "Sisters' Rein." Probably when they were a lot younger. Although featuring the elements. That would mean that the castle is 2000 years old. Most castles live for much longer than that. So why did the Castle of the Two sisters. Get abadoned. And why in the Everfree forest?

VitalSpark
Group Admin

4240718 I wouldn't say that most castle survive more than 2000 years. The castle in my home town is probably around 900 or so years old and only three of the towers are still standing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6