Night Glider 382 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

'm having a time understanding how there can be so much stuff for night Glider and the other characters, it blows my mind. Already have a ton of stories, and even more pics, it just blows my mind that characters that just got seen and most likely never be seen again, have such a big fan base in such a short amount of time. Although at the same time it doesn't surprise me but still amazing to see this.

Look at how cute she is? How could she not have gotten fans? :rainbowlaugh:

4250058 she doesn't really have any defenses than color than any other Pegasus, we don't even know much about her, then again, I'm making a group for someone that is even less known

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4250058 I agree. There's something oddly inexplicable about her that makes her almost unbearably adorable...

jxj

4250029 i'm always impressed at how quickly people put out stuff. Hopefully this won't be the last time we see them.

4250093 I like her, but the reason I don't like them is how little they see screen time, which is why I don't care for some characters is the lack of screen time.

4250067 Her colors are soft and pleasant to the eye is the main reason for her quick following.

And yes, your right, she does have a used model, but her model is the same as Fleetfoot. AKA, the small, lovable Wonderbolt with hundred of fans of her own in not much screen time at all.

All and all, this Pegasus was poised for success in the eyes of the common brony. I myself, being a Fleetfoot fan, became a fan of Night Glider as soon as I laid eyes on her. Which wasn't very difficult to figure out why, seeing their similar models.

4250122 color at one point was how we ranked people, not as in skin color, but color of clothing. In fact humans can see more colors than any other living thing. Plus the color blue is a color more people like, because blue is part of a life, since blue is the sky, the color blue makes people feel awake and feel very energized

4250127 True, but we are not getting anything by acting like philosophers when we are just talking about a pony that got 100 odd fans in 2 days. :rainbowlaugh:

4250134 she also mean too

4250136 Not mean necessarily... Crafty, devious, shrewd, and deceitful, but not full on mean.

4250146 she was mean to my waifu

4250160 I am very sorry about that, it shouldn't happen again. She learned her lesson at the end.

4250178 you sure about that, doesn't seem she like's my waifu after finding out she lied to them?

4250181 I'm sure. Fleetfoot follows Spitfire, and Spitfire was nice by the end.

4250185 but now she doesn't agree with my waifu and equality. Equality is the only way to have true happiness

4250192 Come on, I feel like I'm Fleetfoot's attorney here.

I am 99% sure she is not a problem to you anymore, but that 1% is Hasbro in all of its "wisdom" and "glory", so I can really never be 100% sure of anything.

4250209 Another case closed. *closes brief case* :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19